Worst nightmare of my life

last night I had this nightmare that had me wake up gasping for air and no joke, rushing to the toilet for an excessive session of diarrhea.

so for the past few days I've been working on a track's mix for a while now and I remember the last thing I did before going to sleep was get one last mp3 and turn off the pc. I go to sleep and this jesus figure comes to me, throwing my mix in his fl studio and saying "Hey, you're overthinking it man, look at how much you overdid! everything's distorted!" and he started removing off every EQ off the channels and turning compression up instead, and it genuinely started sounding better. but that's not where it ended.

after that he started to delete all the EQ's AND Compressors I had used, and I shit you not, started throwing on soundgoodizers on each and every one of the channels instead. fucking soundgoodizers. I vividly remember at some point he didn't even bother to remove my EQs from certain channels, instead he just opened the EQs and turned each knob back to 0 one by one for humiliation sake. I'll be back in a min this is making me wanna go diarrhea again.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
last night I had this nightmare that had me wake up gasping for air and no joke, rushing to the toilet for an excessive session of diarrhea.

so for the past few days I've been working on a track's mix for a while now and I remember the last thing I did before going to sleep was get one last mp3 and turn off the pc. I go to sleep and this jesus figure comes to me, throwing my mix in his fl studio and saying "Hey, you're overthinking it man, look at how much you overdid! everything's distorted!" and he started removing off every EQ off the channels and turning compression up instead, and it genuinely started sounding better. but that's not where it ended.

after that he started to delete all the EQ's AND Compressors I had used, and I shit you not, started throwing on soundgoodizers on each and every one of the channels instead. fucking soundgoodizers. I vividly remember at some point he didn't even bother to remove my EQs from certain channels, instead he just opened the EQs and turned each knob back to 0 one by one for humiliation sake. I'll be back in a min this is making me wanna go diarrhea again.
I thought for sure there was going to be something sexual about your nightmare.

But it's still an interesting story. Maybe it means you need to start making religious born again beats.

I thought for sure there was going to be something sexual about your nightmare.

But it's still an interesting story. Maybe it means you need to start making religious born again beats.
IMG_20230320_004136d.png

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Also, that was probably the devil as compression would be a more likely cause of distortion.

Also, if this is just your alibi for wanting to slap a sounsgoodizer or limiter on every track out of laziness or seeing it on some YT video... we're onto you.

You look like AndreTurnerArmani3000
hi -ya-, why'd you only call me when you're ICE COLDDDDDDDDD !!!!?!?!

Also, that was probably the devil as compression would be a more likely cause of distortion.

Also, if this is just your alibi for wanting to slap a sounsgoodizer or limiter on every track out of laziness or seeing it on some YT video... we're onto you.
lol I mean, I'm not sure what a soundgoodizer really does but I'm pretty sure if I wanna be lazy I can just slap an la2a on errythin like it's a fuckin volume knob and get on with my day. I mean you've seen my racks, half of my shit is just that.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
hi -ya-, why'd you only call me when you're ICE COLDDDDDDDDD !!!!?!?!

lol I mean, I'm not sure what a soundgoodizer really does but I'm pretty sure if I wanna be lazy I can just slap an la2a on errythin like it's a fuckin volume knob and get on with my day. I mean you've seen my racks, half of my shit is just that.
Pretty sure you exclusively told me that's your entire mix process previously :LOL:
La2a errthing

Pretty sure you exclusively told me that's your entire mix process previously :LOL:
La2a errthing
lol well it still is on my quickies, but I've been learning stuff fr. I shit you not the other day I actually caught a resonance thingy! the asshole was ruining my song singlehandedly and I didn't hear it at all until I did, so I hunted it with an eq and it was like AYOOOOOOOOO. instantly imagined my dad saying "aww look at him all grown up" with tears in his eyes after accomplishing that. so satisfying. I'll show u if I get the chance, it's so cool.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
lol well it still is on my quickies, but I've been learning stuff fr. I shit you not the other day I actually caught a resonance thingy! the asshole was ruining my song singlehandedly and I didn't hear it at all until I did, so I hunted it with an eq and it was like AYOOOOOOOOO. instantly imagined my dad saying "aww look at him all grown up" with tears in his eyes after accomplishing that. so satisfying. I'll show u if I get the chance, it's so cool.
I love that when you start like going "wow, how tf am I hearing this" like you've developed a new level of powers.

I remember when I used to be checking compressor reviews and pros being like "this sounds so amazing I have it taking off 1 dB on.." and I'm thinking the fuck kinda amazing you hearing with 1db reduction fuck outa here.

Now I put an emulation on something and don't even boost the eq because I hear the subtle boost it giving a certain frequency like yo. When you start hearing the little 5 and 2 % stuff

members online