Worst production

ill o.g.
Whats the worst production you have ever heard on an album (present or past)?

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
The album Raekwon did with the American Cream Team. It was like only 2 or 3 songs on the tape I could tolerate. And I'm a fan of Rae.

ill o.g.
Im feelin you on that one. It was way below par for rae

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz. The absolute WORST album i've ever heard in my life. Lyrics and beats were all equally terrible. Uggghhhh. the only song i was feelin was the single, and that wasnt even that great of a track.

ill o.g.
Yo I forgot about that peter gunz and lord tariq. Is it me or does swizz use the same drum kitz? like that hi-hat with the tamborine or whatever it is.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Stoupe of Jedi Mind Tricks.... talk about a producer living off the strength of the sample. I mean, come on, fool. Chop that shit up a little... that 4 bar looped dramatic orchestra sample thing is played out homie. You ain't Killah Priest... leave that style alone.

ill o.g.
Studiophile1234 said:
YIs it me or does swizz use the same drum kitz? like that hi-hat with the tamborine or whatever it is.

Yea i think he just uses all the factory triton sounds. But even i can come up with more original soundin shit with the triton then him. Maybe he just tries to keep his shit soundin the same though, so they know its a swizz track.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Swizz sucks IMO. But the worst production I have heard on a Hip Hop album has to be Cypress Hill's newest album "Til Death Do Us Part". Pure garbage. Yuck. I was almost physically ill after I listerned to that ish!

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
That new Ying Yang Twinz shit But I dont think you guess really consider that music anyways Right ?

Damn Dantson You really Feel that way about Stoupe or is it Just the one Song Cuz He Be making some HOt Beatz

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
his beats are hot... till you realize that what he's doing isn't anything special. It's all epic sounding loops over generic hip hop rhythms and hard boom bap sounds, layered with "trying-too-hard" lyrics... I dunno... that shit bugs the hell out of me. Maybe I'm hating, but give me No I.D. over Stoupe ANY day of the week.

ill o.g.
Beatz 101 said:
dat last eminem album production was trash. nothin' stood out at all.

i wouldnt let anybody rap on some of those beats.

and dat new young gunz got some real duds on there too. the beats sound all extra empty.

i agree, i was thinkin bout sayin encore album. Except theres that one track with 50 and dre on it "encore". That was about the only nice beat on there. But dre made that.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
2pac - Loyal To The Game, that was some of the weakest shit iv ever heard and i dont think it will ever be topped. the beats were just the complete opposite of what 2pac stood for. ridiculous.

however i did like the 4 bonus tracks (Scott Storch, DJ Quik, and Red Spyda)

everyone whos sayin Encore, yeh it was wack but come on it was infintely better than Loyal To The Game.

sAfE.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
the beats were just the complete opposite of what 2pac stood for. ridiculous.
sAfE.

What are you talking about?

members online