worst tatoo EVER

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Tell your boy that the only thing he could do to redeem himself is to chop his fucking arm off at the elbow and show people his bloody stump instead of that lame ass tat. I hope he dind't actually pay for that crap!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
whats in the water in Boston that makes people retarded?

lol jesus christ ur the worst this dont even gotta be a sports thread for bastard to get hit wit the head crack...

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
wow ... i was sleeping on this thread.... thats the worst ... that shit looks like a fucin remote control toy car ... a slow one at that lol .... and the thats about the worst spot u could put a tat in ... he musta lost a bet or something i dont see how u can actually WANT that design to be put on ur arm in that place.. that shit looks like its crayoned on his fucin arm lmfao!

instead of that tatoo he shouldve just got "I heart Dick" tatooed on his forehead .. thats an equivalent alternative

T

The Bastard

wow ... i was sleeping on this thread.... thats the worst ... that shit looks like a fucin remote control toy car ... a slow one at that lol .... and the thats about the worst spot u could put a tat in ... he musta lost a bet or something i dont see how u can actually WANT that design to be put on ur arm in that place.. that shit looks like its crayoned on his fucin arm lmfao!

shit looks like it had a flat tire

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i met one dude from boston...he wuz kinda wierd but i didnt think much of it since theres wierd ppl in every city of every state in every country

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
im a big dood and i wouldnt eat that shit

T

The Bastard

Are you gonna show him this thread?
nah i dont know the kid,hes a friend of a friend.i was actually second guessing putting it on here,cuz if he found out,im sure hed go up to my boy and be like what the fucks wrong wit yur boy o r sumthin like that,but i doubt hell find it , unless hes already a member here! ahaha

...LOL!!! My only question is, did he take that pic in disgust or because he thought his tat was dope???
im sure its because he likes it lol
im a big dood and i wouldnt eat that shit

word up that looks like a plate of regurgitated dog food

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
lol, good for a heart attack at 30...
Naw, man... it ain't THAT bad...

Actually, it's less greasy then looks like (or sounds like)

I eat a lot of those and I'm a skinny mofo...

members online