Would you come back here if ya became famous

• beat this! voting starts in...

Nitecrawller

ill o.g.
Le'ts just say you made it big with your beats, would you take time to come back here and help out others or just won't give a f*** now that you made it ?

What's your opinion on that?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
If I had time, I'd definitely come back here.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
if people have given me time wen im woz just another newbie producer then yea id have all the time in the world for them if i became famous but people who have never shown any intrest until you became famous then no i wouldnt bother !

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Actually, I'd even talk about it... and let other producers know about it.... I'm wondering if any big prodz know about Illmuzik

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
umm yeah well i am not exactly "there" yet to "back it up".

and there are plenty of guys who post places...

nicolay (foreign exchange with phonte from little brother) still posts at okayplayer, so does 9th wonder from time to time, actually all of little brother posts, questlove of the roots posts pretty often at okayplayer as well..... canibus posts on his forums....

ben kenney who used to be of the roots but now is in incubus posts here and there on okayplayer...

its a lot of people who post on their home sites. maybe they dont post as much as before, but they are there, and they interact and answer questions here and there, they address rumors, they correct misunderstandings.

in fact, i have spoke with nicolay and recently interviewed him- which should be up fairly soon.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
well, when its about networking, we never know who is watching us who is hearing us. I've been blessed. So all i can say, we are all learning for now, keep an open mind about music because you never know with what singer or artist you're going to work for, even if you dont like the way he spit or the way she sang, its all about Producing what you love.
Keep banging your talent!!!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Producer_GyaL said:
man, people say that they dont forget where they came from but action speak louder then words. I never saw a big Celebrity writting a lot in a forum.

i see em all the time. I speak with Ugly Duckling, Sage Francis, & the Shapeshifters online ALL THE TIME to name a few...

edit

oh, and yea, id definitely be here supporting if... wait, no i mean "when" i blow up hah

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think I would still be there man, seeing what you think about my music :p!! But I pray God and I believe that some of us will make big things and revolutionize the game ( like the HitMen, hein PGyal !! lol :) )

One

Lo'Nye

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
ugly duckling, eh? dammit hoppa you need to introduce me to those guys. i still rock "fresh mode"....

they are what the beastie boys would be if they were on ridilin. chill....

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Cold Truth said:
ugly duckling, eh? dammit hoppa you need to introduce me to those guys. i still rock "fresh mode"....

they are what the beastie boys would be if they were on ridilin. chill....

Me and my man Mine+Us opened for Ugly Duckling, the Shapeshifters, and Halfway House Emcees for the Shapeshifters record release party... Dizzy Dustin hit us up and gave us his card, we're trying to work some shit out with them.. those are some COOL ass dudes right there, Young Einstein was mad nice!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Well fuck it, since everybody's dropping names... Free from 106 & Park is my baby moms. I'm the culprit.

NAh, i'm playing... I'm Canibus.

Nah, i'm playing. I just wanted to say something like yall. UNO

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Well fuck it, since everybody's dropping names... Free from 106 & Park is my baby moms. I'm the culprit.

NAh, i'm playing... I'm Canibus.

Nah, i'm playing. I just wanted to say something like yall. UNO

Lol you're so funny lol

One

Lo'Nye

C

Carpe Diem

lol...id def come bk, and prob still post as much as i do now...

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Don't want to end up being a liar, it depends on how well my stay is here.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
I think I would be EVEN MORE present in the forum, to help people. But the thing that would've have to make me withdraw from it, is that my private messages would be filled with message like: yo check my beat you got to put me on.

Or, I would come here in a different alias, people would say: That fuckin Qwerty's a jackass, he never came back blablbll. But I wouldn't care cuz I would know that they are wrong