Would you make beats while driving?

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
no.

i had a manager that had serious ADD. so, i'm driving to work one day and i see her car up ahead. we're on the interstate, i'm doing 70, she's doing like 45. i pull up beside her, and she's driving and playing the guitar! a real fucking guitar. who does shit like that? so when she gets to work, i ask her about it and she says, "i get bored just driving. all i'm doing is going straight. i need something else to do to occupy my time." she had drumsticks, guitars, sheet music, everything. she would just do random shit while she was driving.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
no.

i had a manager that had serious ADD. so, i'm driving to work one day and i see her car up ahead. we're on the interstate, i'm doing 70, she's doing like 45. i pull up beside her, and she's driving and playing the guitar! a real fucking guitar. who does shit like that? so when she gets to work, i ask her about it and she says, "i get bored just driving. all i'm doing is going straight. i need something else to do to occupy my time." she had drumsticks, guitars, sheet music, everything. she would just do random shit while she was driving.

WHaaaaaattt LOL...

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Oh of course, I do it all the time. I mean I don't do it while in motion, but when I hit a redlight I program.

I use application called BeatMaker, it's good for laying down skeleton tracks. Well, that's what I use it for me

members online