wow,good feelin. produced a track for a cat thats gonna go on 106

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
i produced a track for this dude(singer) thats gonna make a appearance on wild out wednesday, and a female artist(Rapper) named mz unique

the beat on my myspace called "move'n on" thats the one they used. they made a song called "get ya grown on" and its pretty cold.

dunno if dude is gonna perform it or not but if so then that would be a nice look.

hit my aim if you tryna peep the track in its unmastered ( rough draft) form. kuz they arint tryna have it spread or leak or anything.

static1271

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
yooo that's whats up static! I heard this beat on your myspace page a little while back and was really likin it. That See you smile track is ill to man! For real you got that commercial appeal....good luck with this, hope it gives you some shine in the limelight.

kbthakingpin

ill o.g.
Congrats static. I like that beat by the way ..

So they posta be on this wensday ?? ima gotta check that out .. hope they get to preform it.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
Static u doin it big, i hope they do perform it and have peeps be sayin "damn who produced that"..that's whats up! congrats homie

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think on wild out Wednesday 3 people or group performs and one is voted as the winning. Man your doing it congratulation and god bless.

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
thx again. and yeah dunno if its airing this wednesday.

but its baiscly a thing they do on 106 & park where a group or someone performs and then they win something.

but i hope all goes as planed, if dude dosint perform it. i already know the song is added to his mixtape. dunno if he is gonna make it a single or not.

but ima record it if he does :)

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
on second thought. . . its sounding ALOT like one of my beats dude. . .

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=261699 called This Joint Right Here *no samples* or am i just trippin... when the verse drops sounds exactly the same to me as far as that arppegiator goes and the way its use.d

none the less congrats glad to see u makin moves!!

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
on second thought. . . its sounding ALOT like one of my beats dude. . .

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=261699 called This Joint Right Here *no samples* or am i just trippin... when the verse drops sounds exactly the same to me as far as that arppegiator goes and the way its use.d

none the less congrats glad to see u makin moves!!

aint even heard this.
but to me they sound like two differ stlyes.
thats just my opinion.