Wow... no Colts, Cowboys.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
even though the Pats look good, never underestimate the heart and will of other teams... noone expected MY Steelers to go on the road and win 4 in a row to win it all... Colts was 14-2 that year... also, we were 15-1 when we lost to the Pats the year b4... didnt we all see the Red Sox come from 0-3 and beat the Yanks... and we just seen the Cowboys and Colts, both 13-3, go down at home... NOTHIN is guaranteed in sports, so dont just hand the Pats the Trophy... their defense is very suspect.

da relic

WORD!

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
MAN WHERE IS TACTIK, WHERE IS AGENT SMITH, KONTENTS,?????

AM I THE ONLY SD CAT GONNA SPEAK!?

Rivers is gonna play, LT is gonna smash, Gates said today he is gonna play. EVEN LORENZO NEAL will be back...
he will get that lead block back on point. The wide outs are stepping their game up at the right time...

Pats are expecting an ass beat, but shouldve lost to the RAVENS,GIANTS, JAGS, EVEN SHOULDVE LOST TO THE JETS!....

CHARGERS GOT THEIR NUMBER AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST SEASON!

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Pats are expecting an ass beat, but shouldve lost to the RAVENS,GIANTS, JAGS, EVEN SHOULDVE LOST TO THE JETS!....

CHARGERS GOT THEIR NUMBER AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST SEASON!

are you serious? to the Jets? out of every team that the Patriots played this season, there's only the Colts who might have a chance to beat them. The rest is just not on par with the Patriots.

Tell me how your Chargers gonna play catch up to the Patriots? Score wise, they might be able to keep up in the first half, but I don't see them being to pull through this one the whole game.

Remember, the Patriots have never lost a home game in the playoff since their 1st superbowl.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
are you serious? to the Jets? out of every team that the Patriots played this season, there's only the Colts who might have a chance to beat them. The rest is just not on par with the Patriots.

Tell me how your Chargers gonna play catch up to the Patriots? Score wise, they might be able to keep up in the first half, but I don't see them being to pull through this one the whole game.

Remember, the Patriots have never lost a home game in the playoff since their 1st superbowl.

so what they didnt lose at there home records our suppose to be broken ask jerry rice what he thinks about moss now..the chargers gotta do the same thing Jacksonville did ...take moss out the game and u gotta chance u just gotta keep ur eye on the other guys like welker and gaffney stallworth is good but he aint a game changer just keep moss and welker in check as hard as that is to do..and when u got an LT u gotta chance every sunday the defense is on point so i think well see a good game GO CHARGERS!!!.......ps RIVERS CANNOT FORCE PASSES U DONT WANNA GIVE THE PATS THE BALL ON TURNOVERS CUZ THEY GET POINTS OFF OF IT..and the field goal game dont work wit the pats u gotta go TD FOR TD.....

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
it's really unnecessary at this point now. Patriots have already beaten the Giants once, they'll do it again.

it's not even jinxing my team or nothing.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
bein a Steeler fan, and remembering the abuse the AFC was takin throughout the 80s and 90s... part of me wants nothin more but the Pats to BURY the Gi'aints... at the same time, ive run into loud mouth Boston fans, so this would be a nice treat to have in my arsenal when im arguin with their asses... im torn, but AFC is in my blood.

da relic

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Honestly, I was surprised when the G-Men won the game. This Superbowl looked to be Brett Farve vs. The Evil Patriots. For the G-Men, they have to play a damn near perfect game. Yeah, the Pats defense is a little suspect, they don't have Shockey. And, I don't know if they can't contain that Pats offense. However, it would be hilarious if back to back years another Manning beats Brady.

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Honestly, I was surprised when the G-Men won the game. This Superbowl looked to be Brett Farve vs. The Evil Patriots. For the G-Men, they have to play a damn near perfect game. Yeah, the Pats defense is a little suspect, they don't have Shockey. And, I don't know if they can't contain that Pats offense. However, it would be hilarious if back to back years another Manning beats Brady.

you know what's also hilarious? Brady beat both Mannings this year and he'll probably do it again to Eli.

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
LT IS A CHUMP!

He knows it, thats why he didnt talk after the game...he dissapointed me in the biggest stage he has been on his whole career....

shame shame *shakes head*

P.S. The chargers also stopped playing at halftime...BITCHES

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LT IS A CHUMP!

He knows it, thats why he didnt talk after the game...he dissapointed me in the biggest stage he has been on his whole career....

shame shame *shakes head*

P.S. The chargers also stopped playing at halftime...BITCHES

agree.

while Rivers put his career on the line for his team, LT sat out like a pussy after 3 plays. And the nigga claimed he's got class. haha

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
real Relic; said:
Id love to see NY win , I was kinda shocked they took it, what with the crappy kicker and all.
no doubt he's gone next year... i'll be surprised if he aint... unless of course he has some heriocs in 2 weeks.

da Geek relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

members online