Wow, racist fuck!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ya I think it's partially racist, but mainly just a security guard acting out. I doubt that guy was an actual cop, if he is, he didn't even show ID. I can't see that shit sticking because it's all on video. I mean really? They're gonna lock this guy up for this? Total waste.

so how was this racist? please explain as i dont see it. all i see is someone being arrested for absolutely nothing because the dumb fuck "security" or whatever he was couldnt just admit to being wrong, so he just carried on being wrong. just because the guy arrested was black doesnt neccessarily mean its racist. i say this because sometimes the racecard is played for the wrong reasons. its a bit like crying wolf. i may well be wrong, but i see nothing racist.

Risk

Lake City Productions
Damn, man..wtf? You gotta be fucking kidding me right now. What a complete idiot, and as far as racism goes, I can guarantee you that if it was a white person(such as myself, or someone) that shit wouldn't of ever happen. And all because of what? "Suspicious Characteristics"? Bullshit.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ive been watchin police harassment for about 2 months now, and as soon as some of these guys are wrong, instead of just leavin the scene lookin like "dicks" they'd try to conjure up some other bullshit to get u on... thats just wat happened in this situation... they love givin people money out here... if my man play his cards right, he'll have at least another 5 figures in his bank account in a few years.. fuck it.. arrest me then!

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
Yo on the real ... The Officer was wrong but if you know that an asshole is approaching and he is in you face talking about arresting you he should have left when he had the chance - not saying he knew that the dude was an officer bcs he was dressed in civilian clothes so to me its unfair had po po roled up first and told him to leave his reaction would had been different - I hope he takes that cop to court for harassment - and i hope they use that video.