WTF??? A fine for saying F-word ...while with is friends???

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/5412/Teenager_Fined_For_Using_F_Word

"A teenager is refusing to pay an £80 on-the-spot fine imposed by a police officer who overheard him swearing in a private conversation with friends."

Damnn, that's crazy and the whatever district thing said: "Swearing and abusive behaviour certainly is not normal behaviour and I feel it should never be used in a public place," said councillor Julie Roo

oh my god, that is ridiculous

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
What the fucking fuck! Fuck that fucking shit!!!!!

Sorry, I meant to say... :"Wow! That's outrageous!!!!"

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
if thats the case, you would have to include anyone who has ever typed "wtf". and then you'd have to include "hell" (what the hell) and then where would it end?

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Is that an actual law out in the UK? That's fucking cencorship you fucking limey pig! Like Gino the Ginny would say - Go Fuck yourself... I need a bump!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
gino the ginny is a fuckin gangsta and wouldnt tolerate this.

T

The Bastard

StressWon said:
yeah there police are called "Bobbies" and there main weapon is a peice of wood! lol
imagine if the cops in nyc had a stick for a weapon, thered be a fuckin looting spree

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
i just noticed I forgot a H, to my "is", and i know some of you are touchy with the spelling loll

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That is still surprising and all that, but very believable to me at the same time - it's now actually illegal for young people to hang out on the streets in a group - regardless of activities, their presence alone is deemed intimidating and antisocial.

This is just part of what the council and authorities are trying to criminalise. Petty 'crimes' such as these result in extorsionately harsh fines/sentences etc...

Check that:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASBO

Sounds alright and fair on paper, but young people that recieve ASBOs are regularly named and shamed in local and national newspapers [often with actual photos]. This is absurd as these ASBO's are meant to be preventative measures [plus the basic fact that young people of all people, are legally entitled to privacy]

The govermnent has no idea how much it has alienating the youth of the country from authoritive institutions and figures - the gap is getting bigger and bigger and it will be increasingly harder for young people to respect previous generations, when they are so overly eager to basically abolish freedom and punish people before crimes have happened.

I swear the UK is going nuts.

ill o.g.
"The public expect us to tackle anti-social behaviour"
He said the fuck-word while talking to friends didn´t he? Cussing in private is what they should fine people for.

Oh, and fuck cops.
Fuckers...

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
those brits. some of them just try to be too damned proper. reminds me of that family guy epsiode with the british couple having sex.

"almost, almost, almost, there we are."
"well done."

O

open mind

this MUTHAFUCKAZ WANNA CONTROL WHAT WE TALK WHAT WE THINK? FUCK U WE NOT ROBOTS !!! U DAMN FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH COP EAT MY SHIT!!!

members online