Status
Not open for further replies.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ColossusBeatfix said:
^talkin like you some samplin guru....

ive said this b4... with all the fakeass samplin laws out here, they make u hafta innovate, especially once u make it big time... ive heard too many producers out there say they didnt get publishin on a song, or the sample didnt clear on time, or didnt clear AT ALL, so they had to use another beat. plus i got personal beef in my heart for all the Dione Warwicks of the world that hated Hip Hop, but now u wanna fukkin get paid cuz i used ur song (which is understandable, hehe)... FUCK THEM!!! ask your boy Vanilla Ice, or Biz, or De La... the list goes on and on. so , yea, u got damn right ima GURU. started out with the Roland MKS100 in 84, moved to the Casio RZ1, then, the Akai S950. from there i went to the Yamaha SU700, and finally the RS7000. the sampler hasnt been used for all my songs, but when u can pretty much run any sound thru it and then have all these filters and shit twist up the sound, why use the original sound as is? might as well make some new shit with it. the laws made me this way. money changes everything.

pLentee said:
u ppl r amaturzz.
i been doin dat since day 1..
need help com holla at me.

lol... i feel u pLentee, i wont say people are "amaturzz," but i think alot of people look thru records just for loops, which is much easier to do, than chop, twist and bending. u have to discover that and have fun with it, bcuz once the laws get involved they taken ur "loop money." of course im talkin about if u up there with Dre, Kanye and Blaze, etc... dont give nothin easy... its real easy to say "thats not a sample, i made that with the Fantom"...lol

da relic

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
slik da relic said:
ive said this b4... with all the fakeass samplin laws out here, they make u hafta innovate, especially once u make it big time... ive heard too many producers out there say they didnt get publishin on a song, or the sample didnt clear on time, or didnt clear AT ALL, so they had to use another beat. plus i got personal beef in my heart for all the Dione Warwicks of the world that hated Hip Hop, but now u wanna fukkin get paid cuz i used ur song (which is understandable, hehe)... FUCK THEM!!! ask your boy Vanilla Ice, or Biz, or De La... the list goes on and on. so , yea, u got damn right ima GURU. started out with the Roland MKS100 in 84, moved to the Casio RZ1, then, the Akai S950. from there i went to the Yamaha SU700, and finally the RS7000. the sampler hasnt been used for all my songs, but when u can pretty much run any sound thru it and then have all these filters and shit twist up the sound, why use the original sound as is? might as well make some new shit with it. the laws made me this way. money changes everything.

word. guess you are a guru.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
for some people, the video sound crazy, for others its nothing new. Its part of your sampling learning process. This video is a confirmation that you can do a lot of things with the minimum that you have. Its all about playing with your own sounds... Cuz nowadays, everybody make beats, everybody got the same drum kits, same keyboards, same samples, same racks, same software/hardware.... being in this as a beatmaker for 2 months, 7 years or even 15 years is not even an issue anymore.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
classic and others... pLentee has been address about his comment... please cont. on topic... Thank You all...

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Producer_GyaL said:
for some people, the video sound crazy, for others its nothing new. Its part of your sampling learning process. This video is a confirmation that you can do a lot of things with the minimum that you have. Its all about playing with your own sounds... Cuz nowadays, everybody make beats, everybody got the same drum kits, same keyboards, same samples, same racks, same software/hardware.... being in this as a beatmaker for 2 months, 7 years or even 15 years is not even an issue anymore.

this is so tru... i gotta say for the snare drum, or any sound in general... if u chop a sound, and then loop it, and then shorten the chop, the loop will get faster and faster, until it sounds like a synthesized sound. after that if ur playin on a keyboard, u can play that sound across the keyboard. i think everyone should experiment with a few samples for a day and just run them thru all ur filters u have available to u.

da relic

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
damn that was hot we have seen this dude before on the forum, he was in a full sail class doing a demo, i think class put it up.

but that is creative as hell.

I put that up. I have a bunch of videos of this guy. He came and visited our class, and basically performed, did some tutorials (actually he did the exact same guitar tutorial, and if I remember correctly, using a snare also made a dope synth sound), and answered a ton of questions. Very knowledgable, very impressive, just plain dope any way you look at it.

EDIT: I just checked that Full sail vid from a few posts ago, and although that wasn't my class, the videos I have from my class are similar. He comes in usually once a month to Full Sail and just impresses the shit out of everyone!! lol

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Damn that was some real wild ish! I like to see ish like that because it just inspires me to dig a little deeper and to try more things. I once changed a harmonic guitar sound into a rim shot type of sound. lol I guess I went in the opposite direction that he did. lol
ONE

pLentee

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
classic said:
im not trying to get off topic, but NEGRO please... who the hell are you.....the beat god?? take that cocky ish somehwere else.... im not amature and i found that video very interesting

clss.....
That post was racialy motivated, therefore i refuse to comment.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats one of the illest things ive ever seen posted in here

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
x-squizet said:
how the fuck was it racialy motivated, what the hell are you talking about.

THANK YOU!!!

just cuz he said negro didnt make it recially MOTIVATED. look up the infinitive "to motivate".
you motiviated him with that nonsense u spewed.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i can see how you would think it was racially motivated if classic was some racist white dude from idaho.... but cmon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online