Wtf Everything Is High Pitched

T

The Arkitekt

every sound i put on the sequencer is high pitched, when i click a sound for preview in the browser to the left it's normal but as soon as i have it playing in the sequencer it fucks up. like lets say i put i kick on the sequencer and hit play, when it plays the kick it's like a full octave up. anyone know wtf is up with it or had the problem before?

T

The Arkitekt

i found out what was wrong. for some reason the default key for the sequencer to hit wasn't set on middle C. i have no clue why, it was only that soundkit's sounds that were doing that

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
cool you figured it out. I was gonna suggest looking there first. Sometimes the FL slicer channel will try to fit a track to tempo and it will try to stretch or pitch the sample to fit what it thinks is correct. But anyways, cool.

T

The Arkitekt

the whole set? all i did was uh, you know when you have a sound loaded on to the sequencer and u click it, the window comes up smp/ins/misc/func.... well on the instruemnt properties tab, the key roll on the bottem, usually theres a little orange spot above middle C the orange spot signifies which key is played by default, for some certain sounds it was set on a different key making the pitch lower, so i set it back to middle C

edit: 500th POST!

members online