WTF is wrong with people...this is sad.

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I heard about this the other day, just imagine if your daughter being 8 yrs old looks outside, sees a man dress in a santa suit, opens the door and gets shot in the face expecting a gift. Then he just blasted off on the family and burned down the house, it was like 25 family members celebrating their holiday tradition. He had an escape plan too he was going to Canada but he ended up killing himself he had like 17K strapped to his body when they found him dead. The NYtimes said he had an acrimonious relationship with his ex wife this was his way of paying her back. sad story.... Did yall hear about the airstrikes in Gaza more than 225 people got killed within the last 24hrs

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Did yall hear about the airstrikes in Gaza more than 225 people got killed within the last 24hrs

I barely turned on the news, I knew it was all bad.
I just started catching up with this today.

As far as the santa thing goes , thats like silent night deadly night, or black christmas...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LOL, its tru though, lil dudes see some f'd up ish at xmass and become serial killers..

Tru tale, Santa was known to carry that sack to take away bad kids in it instead of bringing toys, and he had a helper that would switch em.U know how the tradition changes lol.
X-mass is a crazy holiday.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Sad......

During the holidays....there's always crazy shit like that going on.....

The fact that the way the dude shot the 8 year old is more shocking.....

members online