Wu Tang Reunion with a Missing Member.

AHXBEATS

AHXIMUS PRIME
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
And I quote:

"Yeah were gonna have a reunion, get the whole clan back together for one big performence. The whole clan is gonna be there except for METHOD MAN, he's gone Hollywood now."

Ghostface killa

Hollywood? Hmm.. wonder what he meant by that. lol.. How you gonna leave the clan hanging. Yall started this shit together, You got to atleast end it that way. Then do you.

X-RAY
"aka" Jewel Avenue OX

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I heard Meth on the radio the other day,,,I think what Ghost meant by Hollywood is that he cant make it because him and RedMan are filmin' there TV show for MTV. BUT, I could be wrong,,,and yeah,,,Ghost be bitchin too much,,,,I love him anyways,,,,,SOOOOOOOOOO! lol

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I dont know about this, cause Meth is on Ghosts album and Ghost is on Meths album, so it dosnt seem like bad blood, and i heard Ghost saying new Wu is comin 2005, so we'll see

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I saw that interview withmeth on mtv what he said is that he would do the wu tang album but he wasnt going to do a reunion to do a half ass album(which i agree).How you gon get all those brothers together to put together a serious album.Seems inpossible!!!!

ill o.g.
FuriousMusic said:
I saw that interview withmeth on mtv what he said is that he would do the wu tang album but he wasnt going to do a reunion to do a half ass album(which i agree).How you gon get all those brothers together to put together a serious album.Seems inpossible!!!!

Yea. I saw that too.

And the tv show that Red and Meth are shootin, im not sure, but i think its gonna be on FOX. I dont know, just for anybody who wants to look into that.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the pretty toney album is tiiiiiiiight.... ghost is the only wu memeber to be as consistent as he has been.... GHOSTFACE FOREVER BABY.....

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Tim D said:
I dont know about this, cause Meth is on Ghosts album and Ghost is on Meths album, so it dosnt seem like bad blood, and i heard Ghost saying new Wu is comin 2005, so we'll see
Meth is on "Pretty Toney"....? I must not have that version. You better quit playing that bootleg version with "Tony For Mayor" and go get the retail version.

And I gotta say... every single time I hear "Be This Way"... i get goosebumps. That is undoubtedly the most reminiscent track of the earlier days of the clan. love the album.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Meth is on "Pretty Toney"....? I must not have that version. You better quit playing that bootleg version with "Tony For Mayor" and go get the retail version.

I saw an interview on Direct Effect yesterday where those were Ghost's exact words

ill o.g.
What about ODB/RZA beef?

I know they dont got beef but the RZA got into some legal issues when he still wanted ODB, but ODB signed to the ROC kinda behind his back.

And what about Cappadona? Isnt he stilled pissed at the RZA? Early last year, Cap started shit about how he never got his check from the Wu shit back in the day (kinda late for that, in my opinion). And the RZA said it was just a publicity stunt to get attention on his "The Struggle" album.

my question:
U sure ODB and Cap are gonna be there?

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dont know if rza and odb have beef but i know dame strong armed rza over the odb issue. I watch some special when odb got out of jail and they addressed the issue of odb signing with the rock. The rza wanted dame to buy odb out of his contract, but the problem was rza didn't have a contract with odb. So dame was telling the rza im not paying you nothing, im paying odb and if odb wants to pay you then fine. So rza ended up with nothing but producing a couple of songs on odb 's album. Now i dont know if odb paid rza but thats what went down.