X-Files 2, 3 sweedish school teachers, and a fucked up trip...

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ok, so I've been working on the new X-files movie for about a month... So far this is what I have to say...

Gillian Aderson - Bitch
Amanda Pete - Real Big Bitch
Anabda Pete's Double - Way hotter then Amanda Pete and real cool.
David Duchoveny (or however you spell that shit) - Dick
Xzibit - Cool
Xzibit's Girlfriend - Way hotter than Gillian Aderson and Amanda Pete combined.

I just find it funny that the only cool person on set is X. He'll actually chill with you and doesn't have his head up his ass. The rest of those Hollywood people are losers.

I have 2 more days of work and I can't wait to leave. I have no patience for retards with money. The only cool part about the whole thing where the 3 young school teachers from sweeden I met in the bar below my hotel. They went home today so now all I want to do is get the hell out of here and make beats.

Peace.

Tha Truth is Fucking Out There!!!

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
X Files 2? ... I think I just wet myself a little.

Most those Hollywood people are ass holes, its the whole ego thing, they start believing in the hype and forgetting who they really are and where they came from.

You talked to X?

At least its work though, and something cool to put on your CV. What was your actual job though?

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Ok, so I've been working on the new X-files movie for about a month... So far this is what I have to say...

Gillian Aderson - Bitch
Xzibit - Cool

I just find it funny that the only cool person on set is X. He'll actually chill with you and doesn't have his head up his ass. The rest of those Hollywood people are losers.

I have 2 more days of work and I can't wait to leave. I have no patience for retards with money. The only cool part about the whole thing where the 3 young school teachers from sweeden I met in the bar below my hotel. They went home today so now all I want to do is get the hell out of here and make beats.

Peace.

Well congrats for being around X. And amanda pete looks like a bitch from the begining lol.

Gillian Aderson - Bitch
Xzibit - Cool

Peace.

The Xmas special of Extras showed how these actors/actresses start to beleive the hype and become assholes. Its the same for many musicians too, its good to see X has stayed down to earth. I can only respect the man for that.
How are you involved in the production of X-Files 2? Interesting stuff.
And yes the truth really is out there, but its so damn fucking unbeleivable and in your face that many cant accept it.
"You cant handle the truth!!!!!" - Jack Nicholson, in whatever that film was called.
PS. I never understood the fascination with Gillian Anderson, shes a pig.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^

I basically traveled to the west coast to work on this movie so I could make money then have a vacation afterwards. I've been out here for a month now and everyday is a different job pretty much. Most of the time people are scrambling around trying to get shit together (they are so unorganized and waste so much money) so I just get paid to sit around for hours on end doing nothing.

I get paid to eat food and chat with people or listen to my mp3 player. One day I borrowed someones nintendo ds and got paid to play super mario... I beat it in one day I had so much time. They gave me a radio so when I had to go to work I'd call a shuttle to my front door and get driven to work (I totally abused this and got rides to the liquor store and stuff like that too). I also talked up the catering ladies so after everyday they would make me a take home package of steaks and all types good food. I haven't spent a dime on grocerys.

As for what I do when I'm actually working is I'm with the locations department so I just have to know the layout of the set. someone will come up to me and ask where the washrooms are or where can I find so and so or where is this trailer parked. I'm also the first wave of public relations so when somebody wanders on to set I have to go talk to them and nicely convince them to get the fuck out!!! The hours are long tho so lots of overtime and double time... the hours range from 15 - 18 hours a shift.

I met X and the other actors basically cuz they'd ask me where stuff was and they would stand around a lot too so it was easy to strike up conversation. X would walk around and talk to the crew and ask how everyone was dooing and tell jokes and just hang out. The other actors (Amanda Pete especially) would sit around with bitter scowls and make rediculous demands and shit... David had his meals flown in from this shop in LA everyday... Amanda would allways demand shit like hot water with a lemon in it while were all standing on top of a fucking mountain in the middle of nowhere freezing our asses off. They had an SUV siting there running the whole time just so Amanda could sit in it between takes.

I know it all sounds real sweet but I'm real tired and happy it's closing down cuz I'm ready to relax and then get back to making some beats.

Peace.