XBox Kinect.. Or whatever its called

• beat this! voting starts in...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I was first linked to the concept I think through this very site, but its live now..

I gotta say this is a game changer, I knew it back then but honestly this is some real deal next level scifi ish from the way its described..

It has facial recognition and everything, the promo I saw a year or two ago had the facial thing being able to detect your mood in one of the games.
Point being this is the shit!
I want one BUT......
300 for the 360 then another 150 for the camera is kinda steep if you dont already have one..

Then i need to see from actual gamers and shit how well it works.

For those who dont know, you dont even NEED a controler any more to play games, its just you as the controler..

GD its almost like it used to be when you WENT OUTSIDE TO PLAY. lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
SO expensive.. But even as a PS3 owner I am inda really happy the US is leading in this technology because they are really able to actually do alot with this.
NPR did a story on my way home on all the possibilities with this, and its pretty star trekish.. Not star wars , so for the geeks that would fight over tose universes lets discuss..!

Amazing how a concept by one can be realized by another..
Still pissed and demanding money on satellitte radio over here. lol

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
The one major problem with the Kinect is space. You need like 9-10 feet to use it comfortably. Most people don't have the kind of space, or willing to move furniture to use it. It seems more of a novelty to me, but maybe they'll prove me wrong.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
yea dude I am pretty excited about it. To bad my 4 year old xbox 360 died. argh oh well time for a new one anyway.

i just upgraded my xbox tho the 250gb kinect bundle. picked it up last night. waited in line at gamestop. it is sick. i only have the game that came with it and it is fun as hell. my wife even got into it. for single player you need 6 feet of distance. for 2 players you need 7-8 feet depending on lighting. this definitely is a game changer. ive been a gamer for ? years(dont want to give away my age lol) and this is the first time i couldnt do without getting it on the first day.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
this is for those still in the dark:

and this, is what some u freaks will be doin with Milo.. lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_1UQU--ig&feature=fvw"]YouTube - IGN Originals: The Real Project Milo Demo for Xbox 360[/ame]

da relic

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
the best thing is that it actually does what they said it would. i had doubts but this thing is the truth.