xbox Kinect..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Anyone have one?

Makes the wii seem prehistoric....and the PS3 Move just as bad.....

It even doubles as a xbox cam...and has a mic integrated into it for voice command...It's unbelievable....

Full body recognition is awesome...and it recognizes each person...Unreal....I copped the Dance Central and it's awesome....I can't dance the new shit....but the old school joints I ace...lol....

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
i used it before & i think its very dope. But i just dont like the idea of a machine watching & listening to me. Kinect can literally scan your room & is conscious of everything in it.

If i do get one, im unplugging it & throwing a sheet over it everyday. lol

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Yeah ive heard it can be hacked giving said hacker access to the camera ....but anywho i played in best buy and its dope...actual exercise while playing video games...awesome!! Once i get enough room i'm copping one

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
i used it before & i think its very dope. But i just dont like the idea of a machine watching & listening to me. Kinect can literally scan your room & is conscious of everything in it.

If i do get one, im unplugging it & throwing a sheet over it everyday. lol

haha cosign!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
its dope as hell. my wife hears me talking to my xbox and she thinks im crazy. she hears me be like xbox play disk. she like what the hell is that. or watches me wave my hand around ala minority report, and it bugs her out. and speaking of paranoia. it can be hacked only while connected to a pc. its only active while the xbox is on. if the green light on front is off then the camera is off.

members online