Ya know whats so great about these forums?

RedRayn

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I'm not confined to just one area of posting and reading. The entire forum is fun to venture. Unlike some hip hop sites - most of them i solidify myself to just one board. Usually the Lyric section or Audio section.

Here, has a good selection of places to browse on the forum.

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I know,since I joined it's been liked that.

M

MIKELABZ

illmuzik is tite yo... other sites are either too overfloooded with amateurs or have useless info. illmuzik combines a tite knit community with a helathy knowledge of the craft.

L-Rock

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
true that krzy. ya'll are hella funny....lookin. some of the UGLIEST MO FO's i have seen in my life........ (note that i havent had the balls to post MY picture yet... actually i dont have a scanner or digital camera yet....)

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
wow..... you look scary man.... do small children cry when they see yuo coming? lol......... thats comedy man.

M

MIKELABZ

yes small children and old ladies with groceries...

L-Rock

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
so YOUR the guy RZA was talkin about on Wu Tang Forever.... "the guy with the lamar sampson dress shirt: what do you want, ya big dummy? your shirt look like a dishrag! YOUR SHIRT LOOK LIKE A CURTAIN!"

anyone else remember that?

M

MIKELABZ

man u talking shyt bout my dickies werk jacket... shyt i dont care this shyt is mad comfortable tho...

L-Rock (aka deebo)

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
yo man i'm just messin (i'm sure you know that... if not i'm just playin, i aint tryin to diss nobody here.... aint good for building bridges), its all love from this side.......

M

MIKELABZ

if i had a nickel for everytime i heard that...well...id still be broke

L-Rock