Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Interesting..........

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I love this man. There's something a lot better in store for us in the after life. I believe that.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
When we die we all come back as MPC pads.

I hope it's fine female producer pressing down on me. Haha! My luck I'll come back as Relic's MPC pads... That ain't right!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I hope it's fine female producer pressing down on me. Haha! My luck I'll come back as Relic's MPC pads... That ain't right!

I dont get it.... OoooooooooH... YOU DONT want ME TOUCHING YOU!!!

harumph,

Interesting article of course the next phase is to actually kill the people there then try and bring them back to life. Its the only way to know for sure..

T

The Arkitekt

I love this man. There's something a lot better in store for us in the after life. I believe that.

when we die we will rot in the ground...... sorry to say it to all you religious people but its true

theres no man in the sky or devil beneath us

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dont get it.... OoooooooooH... YOU DONT want ME TOUCHING YOU!!!

harumph,

Interesting article of course the next phase is to actually kill the people there then try and bring them back to life. Its the only way to know for sure..

Haha, I can see it now. I die, come back as the pads on a MPC and the finest chick producer with double deez is walking toward me at guitar center AND BAMMM! Here comes Relic jumping in front. smh.

No doubt about the devil comment. It's real folks please believe it.

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If you want to know what it’s like after death – think about what is was like before birth. Were you floating around on clouds with angels before you were born? Everyone has already experienced death (but not necessarily the act of dying) because everybody has a point in the history of the world when they were not alive. I think it was Mark Twain who said something along the lines of : I was dead for billions of years and it never inconvenienced me once.

At the end of the day though, believe what you like about an afterlife if it helps you come to terms with dying but the issues arise when people teach their unfounded beliefs to children as fact or are so certain of their beliefs that they are willing to blow up commercial airliners full of people on the promise of a “martyrs heaven” awaiting them.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Anyone on this site quoting Mark Twain should be banned, no?

Lol!