Yankees Lose! Boston Advances!

T

The Bastard

aahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha
and the yankees lose in 4 to the cleveland indians in the first series of the playoffs!
ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha
i can see it now, stress,benny,guev and dahkter all crying trying to console each other lol
meanwhile the redsox are well onto the road to another championship. lol fuckin johnny damon , u see the look on his face after they lost? joe torre out of the fuckin job. classic. have a good october fellaz, have a grreeeeeeeeat october. goes to show you that you cant stop the unstoppable
godpapi-784747.jpg

insert ''26 rings'' and ''next year'' posts hear VVV

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
aahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha
and the yankees lose in 4 to the cleveland indians in the first series of the playoffs!
ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha
i can see it now, stress,benny,guev and dahkter all crying trying to console each other lol
meanwhile the redsox are well onto the road to another championship. lol fuckin johnny damon , u see the look on his face after they lost? joe torre out of the fuckin job. classic. have a good october fellaz, have a grreeeeeeeeat october. goes to show you that you cant stop the unstoppable
godpapi-784747.jpg

insert ''26 rings'' and ''next year'' posts hear VVV

^^Best sports entry on the ILL ever...^^

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
have a good october fellaz, have a grreeeeeeeeat october.

I was in the left field bleachers at the stadium Sunday night, that was a great game.

I don't know why Torre started Wang on three days rest after he got demolished in game one, that made no sense at all to me when Mussina was the better candidate to pitch against Cleveland. After Wang stunk up the place, they couldn't recover, they couldn't get hits when they counted, and the 2007 season is over.

Oh well, still a Yankees fan for life. I'll be getting 400 back since I already had ALCS and WS tickets, hopefully I'll use that to go to Amsterdam for a few days, and erase this series from my memory.

Let's hope Cleveland sweeps Boston.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Baseball season's still going on??

not for the yankees lol...but as far as Joe Torre he shouldnt be fired because if it wuz any other manager 14 games back they wuda finished that way if not worse..give him credit for gettin his team left for dead to in the playoffs at least...and as far as boston....YEEEAAAAAAAA WE GONNA WIN IT ALL AGAIN!!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Whatever. If the Yanks got thru the Indians, they wouldn't of got pass Boston. I ain't afraid to say it. Yeah, the Yanks lost. Oh well, I didn't expect them to get to the playoffs anyways. I'm proud of my team and I'll always be a Yankee fan. Still the greatest franchise is sports history...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Whatever. If the Yanks got thru the Indians, they wouldn't of got pass Boston. I ain't afraid to say it. Yeah, the Yanks lost. Oh well, I didn't expect them to get to the playoffs anyways. I'm proud of my team and I'll always be a Yankee fan. Still the greatest franchise is sports history...

lol its funny that yall went from hanging off of Jeter's jockstrap to Reiterating that u will always be a yankee fan..is times really that bad that u think we forgot??

T

The Bastard

lol its funny that yall went from hanging off of Jeter's jockstrap to Reiterating that u will always be a yankee fan..is times really that bad that u think we forgot??

lol for real, these same cats guaranteed another ring a few months ago, fuckin cowards

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
T

The Bastard

Let's hope Cleveland sweeps Boston.
fat chance, weve owned the indians this season, and the national league is a pushover so order your 2007 red sox world series champs hat now
yeah the yanks are great.at getting to the playoffs with the best players in the sport, and losing in the first series.lol why dont all the yankees fans issue an open apology for trying to trick the rest of the illmuzik community into thinking the yankees were gonna do sumthin this year?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
and ur inthe sticks go root for the bills

no matter where I'm at I'll always stay faithful to the Yanks. How come you didn't?

yeah the yanks are great.at getting to the playoffs with the best players in the sport, and losing in the first series.lol why dont all the yankees fans issue an open apology for trying to trick the rest of the illmuzik community into thinking the yankees were gonna do sumthin this year?

,,,,I like how you were MIA all this time, and now you come out the woodwork. Where were you when the Yanks came back? Where were you when the Patriots were makin home movies?

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i just glad it's one game closer till baseball is over cause i know basketball is about to start P.S. Damn baseball is boring

T

The Bastard

no matter where I'm at I'll always stay faithful to the Yanks. How come you didn't?

,,,,I like how you were MIA all this time, and now you come out the woodwork. Where were you when the Yanks came back? Where were you when the Patriots were makin home movies?

the yanks came back? wtf ? what year are we in, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE REDSOX WERE NOT IN FIRST PLACE DURING THE REGULAR SEASON?YANKEES BEEN ON THE SOX COATTAIL THE WHOLE FUCKIN YEAR. COMEBACK? THIS GUYS TALKIN ABOUT A COMEBACK!? LOL U LITERALLY MADE ME LAUGH GUY, THANKS, THANKS A LOT

members online