Yeah boy, wearing corduroy

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I got accused by someone of being this deez dude, just from the way I write my messages. Now magically the post, which was on this thread has disappeared. I only came here to have some bloody fun lol.
When was that? I don't even remember. Anyway, don't worry about it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It was maybe the third or fourth message when I started this introduction thread. It’s why I vanished as soon as I had joined, cause no matter what I would of said the idiot who accused me wouldn’t have accepted what I had to say. And I’d rather not argue with someone like that.
In this thread? I don't see anything like that. I guess it was at the time when we had a huge problem with that Deez guy so everyone was suspicious. Anyway, we're past all that stuff.

Well like I said it’s vanished from this thread. I dunno, it’s making me seem like a liar and not really helping my case lol.
Are you sure it wasnt said as a joke? It was a bit of a topic around the time you joined and was a bit of an ongoing joke. Im sure whoever said it didnt really mean it, and if they did sorry, I didnt catch it

Hello beatheads, so I go by Raph Stormwalker, got the name from one of those real bad bodice ripper romance novels and it’s the third name I’ve gone under lol. So I’m a hip hop head from the UK. I’ve been a beat maker for longer than I like to remember. Main weapon of choice is my 2000xl and a big bunch of records and some other bits of gear. So yeah that’s the short of it.
Word man welcome to the community, just followed you on SC