Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssaaaaaaaaaahhh

maximus

ill o.g.
I finally got yall. i had to keep bumping my head over and over until it hit me like a ton of bricks at work today. I finally put a whole song together. I have two more problems. When i rendered my track it came out with pieces of static and ahit. How do i eliminate that. Second i want to put it up on a CD. Can anyone help me out?

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
1st problem... it could be two things:

the rendering quality
-MP3 Bitrate: Make it bigger (around 128 Kbit)
-Wav Depth: Depending on the prgram or the sound card (but at 16bit, it sound be ok)

or

the buffer length... but I dont think that it affects the rendering... no actually it doesnt, so it's your rendering quality OR the samples you're using are really grimmy...

Attachments

• setup_audio.gif
    setup_audio.gif
    54.5 KB · Views: 153
  • fformats_wavmidimp3.gif
    fformats_wavmidimp3.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 147

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
static coming from FL can be for a number of reasons...

first thing to try is, like he said, render it in higher quality, but i would strongly suggest you go way higher than 128 if you have the memory. preserving sound quality is the most important thing you do once you have a finished beat. i always use the maximum bit depth for both wav and mp3 (think its either 320 or 360) to keep better than cd quality sound. see if that helps..

usually buffer size shouldn't matter with rendering, as far as I know, I've usually had to mess with that more for MIDI input problems.

if its intermittent static i would really think its a problem with your samples or sounds...its one of the frustrating things i had to learn when i started sampling...sometimes you'll find something golden but there's just too much static to use it.

as far as burning to cd? I would render a max quality Wav file and then burn an audio cd from that in itunes or a similar program.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yah completin a beat is a beautiful thing. But yes, it's probably the quality. I once spent like 3 hours on a beat when I was first startin out from like 11 o'clock at night to 2 A.M. export it decide to switch the quality up a lil. I'm like "Ok time to get some sleep I'll add the final touches later today" I wake up go to press play on it and it's all just static with a few notes coming in here and there. I almost cried. lol

members online