Yelawolf - I Dont Even Know This Kid, Call Me A Dickrider, I Dont Care

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
In that case I won't be checking him out! A fly white guy only squeaks in every 10 years or so. M&M is still relevant so nobody else is getting in just yet. Not doing pure hip hop anyway! It is what it is!

Lmwao, the man who preaches about Karma and negativity making comments based on someone's race. Hilarious!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Lmwao, the man who preaches about Karma and negativity making comments based on someone's race. Hilarious!

this is off topic but fuck it..i see ur from china thas dope hows the hip hop scene out there??

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
There's some decent stuff around but it's hard to find. I've heard stuff in clubs that rocks but people can't tell you the names of artists n shit. There's a bit more going on in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai but I did see some some dope B-Boys going off at my local supermarket a while back. Shit's pretty underground here but I reckon it's gonna blow up soon.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
this site really became hostile wtf happen we used to be mad friendly???

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Weak...The man criticises me for writing "fuck" but it's ok to write some racist shit like a man's colour determines his skill level? I'm not worth the text? Your racist arse isn't worth shit.

lol! I never said that. If u stop picking and choosing what you want to quote you'll see that I said one of my top 3 Emcee's of all time is white. Negative people take things and twist and turn it to make it fit there agenda. You're the same dude that pm'd me saying u didn't want to argue now look at u....make up your mind. Everybody else is over the Ye's moms thread but u.

Remember this PM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincock
I'm not coming back with anything mate, this is getting too petty for me; (outside of the USA apologise is always spelled with an "s"). I'm not looking for beef with you or anyone else so let's just chill and leave everyone to make their condolences.

Peace

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
this site really became hostile wtf happen we used to be mad friendly???

Dude i know what your talking about... it all started with that kayne thread and its plauged this whole site...

*must...resist...Fury....(agh!) F#ck... (NO..Must fight urge...) YOu

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
lol! I never said that. If u stop picking and choosing what you want to quote you'll see that I said one of my top 3 Emcee's of all time is white. Negative people take things and twist and turn it to make it fit there agenda. You're the same dude that pm'd me saying u didn't want to argue now look at u....make up your mind. Everybody else is over the Ye's moms thread but u.

Remember this PM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincock
I'm not coming back with anything mate, this is getting too petty for me; (outside of the USA apologise is always spelled with an "s"). I'm not looking for beef with you or anyone else so let's just chill and leave everyone to make their condolences.

Peace

I'm not looking for an argument, but I did find your comment extremely offensive. I don't have an agenda and I don't think I twisted anything. You commented on the dude not being worth checking out because he's white, Yes or no? Colour is completely irrelevant in this discussion. You don't need to condescend to say one of your top MCs is white. Just keep race out of discussions when it's not needed. Some of us find it offensive. This has nothing to do with the Ye thread. If you want to talk about negativity and Karma don't spread negativity yourself. It's called hypocrisy and it's very ugly.

I agree arguing on the net is pointless but I'll comment on something I see that offends me.

Peace

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
you got it ....you're trying once again to ruin a thread and you're doing a good job of it. If it satisfies u say I'm a racist then so be it...what ever it takes to get this thread back on topic. I know what I am so what u think really doesn't matter. What's really puzzling is how u point me out when an actual white guy called the guy " white trash" and others have said he's whack. Sounds like an agenda to me. But for the sake of moving on I'll be what ever u think me to be.

PEAAACCCCEEEE!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Me and Wings...singing "here we go again".

Attachments

• dogs2.jpg
    dogs2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 145

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
you got it ....you're trying once again to ruin a thread and you're doing a good job of it. If it satisfies u say I'm a racist then so be it...what ever it takes to get this thread back on topic. I know what I am so what u think really doesn't matter. What's really puzzling is how u point me out when an actual white guy called the guy " white trash" and others have said he's whack. Sounds like an agenda to me. But for the sake of moving on I'll be what ever u think me to be.

PEAAACCCCEEEE!

Oh please, alright this is my last comment. "The dude is whack" is racist now? AS for a white guy saying white trash: C'mon you're smarter than that. So if black people use the "n" word it's racist is it? If a mod thinks I ruined this thread then they can erase anything I've said. If you're not racist then why can't you just apologise for your misunderstood comments? I got nothing more to say.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
ok ok this thread is goin off topic ima have to close this now

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
close!!! hell no, but i'd like to add that the industry is the racist here. That whole industry is based the stereotype hiphop/rnb/gangsta urban crap, but now we;re racists because you start to wonder for a moment. If its wasnt such a stereotyped genre we wouldnt be having this conversations and j-zone would be making loot droppin bitch tracks on top-10s...and shit aint like that, some cats need to get that head out the industry and get with the realness

members online