Yellow Tools Culture

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Has anyone tried out any of the products from Yellow Tools....specifically Culture? If so hit me back with some feedback. I wanna know what its like.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yellow Tools: Culture

Huge Percussion Sound Library with Dozens of Exotic Instruments, Playing Styles and Custom-Designed Audio Engine

Description: With over 9GB of finest sound samples, East West Yellow Tools Culture might be the world's largest collection of percussion instruments! You will find instruments from all over the world, with every performance nuance and detail, making Culture sound incredibly real. For example, a single djembe contains all its playing techniques: bass tones, closed, half closed, open, damped and fingered... everything with 16 velocity splits per note for left AND right hand. All these techniques are available for the different playing styles like hits, flams, rolls, ghosts and drags. With the inclusion of all these playing styles and playing techniques, Culture achieves a so-far unrealized and stunning authenticity of instrument sounds.

One single conga set in Culture, for example, consists of more than 1,000 different sound samples, which can be played easily and intuitively - based on the powerful MVI audio engine and its clear user interface. All sounds exist as single files on the DVDs, so you don't have to copy the whole East West Yellow Tools Culture library to your hard disk - just load the samples you want to use!

A unique audio engine
Culture's MVI audio engine is a completely independent development of Yellow Tools and offers powerful features and an easy-to-use interface. It's optimized for the simultaneous use of several thousand sound samples! Culture's amazing results are made possible by the fact that the sound engine was developed specifically for the sounds AND the sounds were recorded specifically for the engine. And, since Culture includes acoustic percussion instruments, whose characters must be conveyed to the MVI as realistically as possible, filters are consciously absent.

Culture supports Windows XP VST 2.0, RTAS, DXi and Standalone; MAC OS X VST 2.0, RTAS, Audio Units and CoreAudio Standalone; and MAC OS 9 RTAS.

East West Yellow Tools Culture Instruments:

* Djembes
* Tamdrums
* udus
* Darabukas
* shakers
* Barrels and cans
* Frame drums
* orchestral timpani
* Orchestral snares
* Cymbals
* Tonal gongs
* Chimes
* Bongos
* Congas
* Claps
* Tambourines
* Dunun
* Sangban
* Kenkeni
* ...and many more standard and exotic percussion instruments

Review: http://www.audiomidi.com/aboutus/reviews/zvonar_culture.cfm

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Huge hard drive

Well, I have about 300 GB worht of hard drive space so i'm not worried about that. Thanks for the info Wings.

members online