yo anyone been to thailand before

• beat this! voting starts in...

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
im guessing your training muay thai ?
if so i've heard off a few people thats its a great experience, theres a lot of good gyms out there obviously but just watch where you go as theres a lot of crime in some areas especially towards tourists, getting robbed etc

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
hey has any of yall been to thailand, how is it there, I plan on going next summer for 2 months to go do some training.

What gym are you training at? Make sure its outsider friendly. I've heard some stories about americans coming to thailand to learn muay thai and catching a beat down. Por Pramuk gym would be a good one! My fav Thai fighter trains there.. Buakaw Por. Pramuk! Look up some of his k1 highlights on youtube.. Good Luck though, thats awesome. Have u trained before?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Thialnd is what you make of it.. yea there is alot of crime and ish but so does almost every other place.. if you use common sense.. thialand is fine.. i was there for a week and had no problems.. bankok was cool but very congested i reccomend taking a hour drive out to puket to see the breaches... totally different vibe...

Things are very cheap so u can do alot over there for next to nothing...

class..

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Thialnd is what you make of it.. yea there is alot of crime and ish but so does almost every other place.. if you use common sense.. thialand is fine.. i was there for a week and had no problems.. bankok was cool but very congested i reccomend taking a hour drive out to puket to see the breaches... totally different vibe...

Things are very cheap so u can do alot over there for next to nothing...

class..

lol is there a place u havent been too class

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea its for muay thai and i plan on going to Por Pramuk gym for my training. I plan on staying 2 months. I got pretty good common sense and street smarts.