Yo How Do I sample on The triton

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I have the Triton Studio and for a while and I wanna start samplin and I knoe u can burn off the CDR Burner.But Ive been tryin to learn to do it but I cant figure it out..So if u have the triton Studio and knoe how to burn off the Cd drive let me knoe fo real....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
um... instruction manuals are your friend. thats the best advice you can get for a situation like this.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
there are two inputs on the back of the triton... You have to either record it into there or if you have a scsi port you can send the sample from the computer over to the triton, which is the best way to save quality... For recording the sample, first go to the sampling tab... Second, play the sample or just something so you can play around with the level settings so you dont overload... You have to press record on the triton in order for the levels to jump.... If the levels are good then u press record, start/stop... This will record whatever is being played into the triton... After that you should just play around with the menu's and shit cause i guarantee you will have to play around with the sample to get it cut right./.. Holla at me if that dont work... Also, go to any local muzic store and cop the triton video manual, it will make the triton so much easier to use...