YO, little new flash.. =D

abb-d

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
just thought i'd let u all now i finished the recordings for "A.D" today!!! and is going out to Swamp Records (Japan) in the next few weeks... so look out, it'll be released sometime soon so i'll keep u all informed...

will come here more frequent too, been a bit absent from everything =S

keep on fellas

abb-d

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
oh nah, Swamp Records Japan... heres some info on them

About Swamp Records:
Swamp Records, a division of Seers Co., Ltd. was founded to introduce and promote underground hip-hop/breakbeat artists from around the world to Japan. Launched in winter 2004, Swamp Records has quickly made its presence felt on the Japanese hip-hop scene. From its first release "Street Session" by UK/US based underground hip-hop crew Puma Strut to "The First Cut Special Edition" by Dr. Rubberfunk and "United We Stand" by Jaziac Sunflowers/Aquasky, Swamp Records has swiftly established itself as an exceptionally prolific and innovative label in Japan. With the addition of Portishead DJ Andy Smith's Dynamo Productions "The Collection" and P.I.C's "Brooklyn Incident," Swamp Records is already being touted as a major player on the Japanese hip-hop scene.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Congrats on the work... I want a free copy. I'm cheap as fuck.

You need to have at least 50 (i think 50) posts to be able to upload an avatar. Since fade can't kill for fun, funny rules are the closest thing.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Good looking out Abb.

Looking forward to hearing that record :D

All the best / Andreas

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Relic said:
I'm starting to see the point in this waiting and posting business.
Danston I love that Avatar.
Is that your rabbit , you,or a paper dispencer ?
Or all of the above?

Dog, that's me. My friends are always bugging out when I balance shit on my head like that.

abb-d

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
balancing takes some real skill man... props... plus ur a portable arse whiper... haha, jokes =b

B

Burna

Dantson said:
Dog, that's me. My friends are always bugging out when I balance shit on my head like that.

I'm just -smh- on this one fellaz..

and it's 100 post for a signiture/avatar. :D

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
and i thought you just had clipped your rabbit's ears to make him look mean for that pit bull effect...

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That's great news Abb-D. Good luck with the release, look forward to hearing it.