Yo, what's up?

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey, what's up everyone?

I currently live on Long Island, and I got into beat making a few years ago. However, I was not consistent with it, as I would mess around with the software (Fruity Loops) once in a blue moon.

Over the years, I regained interest in it, and I went and got more into beat making. Eventually, I came to the point where I wanted to work with hardware, so I purchased an AKAI MPC 2000XL, Roland Juno-D Snyth, Audiophile 192 sound card and pro tools. I even take classes in the city for beat making, and I start the second part of it this weekend. Whatever spare time I have, I attempt to make beats, or expand my sound library.

Currently, I want to get to 500 percent before I really put any of my stuff out there. I plan to take these last set of classes, and practice until I can't take it anymore or my fingers give up.

I was referred here by Sanova, so I plan to help out, and contribute as much as I can. Unless I forget, I have a horrible memory.

O

open mind

hi! welcome to illmuzik.

just curious why are you a VIP member?

ps:sorry for the question, but i am the dude that "asks to many questions".lol

have fun at illmuzik its a great place.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Welcome glad to see you here.

@Classic, i'm guessing its prolly not a class on how to make beats, but how to get on the market or something.

let us know dragon!

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's mainly a workshop. I make some beats, come in next week, everyone else critique's it and we learn about how other producers styles, and try to create a style all our own.

members online