Yo Yo, The Fantastak Fats Is Back!!!!!!

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
Yup, The Ruler's Back....
Dun, Dun Dunduuuuuun!!!!!!!! What Up All My Loved Ones An Siblins In Here, Well I See Wings Is Still A Vet, Is God Still Up? Hows Bou Voorheezmp And Nas200xl, What Ups Wit That Crazy Canadian Gate Keeper Where Yall At Fam? Yo Ill Do Another Quick Intro, Im Up In The Bay Area Reppin Real Diggin An Old Analog With A S950 And Sp1200 Emu Stylz Baby True Hip Hop, And A Sneaka Collection To Put Yall Biggest Wax Museums To Shame, Straight Up Kids. But Yeah I Host The Only Weekly Mc Battle Here In Northern Cali Baby,representin The Real....

King Breaks Is The Real Deal!!!!!!!

Fatsdowrong...... The Legend.

Peace To All Old Fam And Supporters In Here And Love To All The New Fam Ive Yet To Meet Here.... One

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Welcome Back Yo!

Holla @ ya boy :smokin: ,

Welcome back man! :thumb: :lick:

Great to see ya again! Yep, the old fam is still here + we have some really nice and notable new members :nanner:

All The Best :D ,
Wings

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
Ive Been In The Lab And Studio, Curently Workin With 8 Artists And My Own Ep Bout To Hit Ya Wit Soon, Plus The Battle, And Oh Yes ...... Diggin!!!!!!! Coastal... Got Some Crazy New Joints For The Fam Comin Real Soon.. YO FADE I AINT FORGOT BOUT YA, ILL HIT YOU UP IN A BIT, PEACE

members online