Yo

BlazedOut

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yo I'm Zuby AKA BlazedOut, been producing beats for about a year and half now so im currently an amateur . i hope to be able to offer any ideas and also hope to recieve any criticisms which will take my prodcutions to a next level.

PEace !

BlazedOut

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Im currently only using FL Studio and Adobe Audition to chop up samples, thats all..i started with no knowledge of music at all , just a very religious listener of hip hop music , i think ive learned all the basics now , so hopefully i can progress with the help of people in this comunity

Also i was gonna ask , what would be the next best thing for me to start learning , ive learned the basics of beat making and got pretty decent with fruity loops and basically do what i want on there, created a few beats , which il probably post later , i want to progress now , what shud i do next ?

thanks

BlazedOut

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Thanks man , i'l need to post some of beats to get opinions and criticisms on how to improve, whats the normal procedre around here to do this ?

O

open mind

welcome to da ill.

edit: you can post links to your beats in our showcase section just read the posting rules.there is a sample flipage where a sample will be posted and we gonna flip that,or there is the general showcase just check it out.

members online