Yooo fellow music creators! Introducing myself

GDot

Hey everyone its Gdot here otherwise known as Greg. I have been making beats for awhile now and its truly my passion. I am really looking forward to competing with my work and hearing the diverse creativity that this community offers. Sending good energy to all of y'all while you work

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @GDot and what’s your musical backstory?

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Hey everyone its Gdot here otherwise known as Greg. I have been making beats for awhile now and its truly my passion. I am really looking forward to competing with my work and hearing the diverse creativity that this community offers. Sending good energy to all of y'all while you work

Welcome to the iLL GDot! I have been here about 2 years or so and it can get super competitive. It's definitely a great way to meet super talented beat makers and producers and level up at the same time through friendly competition. Looking forward to hearing your beats!

Lightbackdrew

LbD...
Battle Points: 47
Welcome GDot !

members online