You do realize Bob Dylan has written every popular song in the last 40 years

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
......lol,....At first I thought this was going to be real.........until I seen the first musician guy....fake ass beard.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
So he wrote "Lean with it Rock with it" then?

That figures, prolly the most cohesive song yet to date..
I never understood how a guy who seems to write random words was the hailed to be such a genius... not even going there on his actual singin ability.

for instance write your own Dylanesc song by using the following words in a sentence:
Glue, grass, cloud, car, gun, desk, woman, hair..
Then sing it in a gravel/nasal voice.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
I Fuck Wit Bob Dylan Dude Got Style And Hes A Rebel, Hes Like The White Miles Davis. Nevermind His Singing Ability, There Are Plenty Of Artist Who Cant "sing" But Have Distinct/instrumental Type Voices (mjb).
The Title Of This Thread Is Partly True Dude Wrote A Lot Of Songs That People Wouldnt Even Know One Being "all Along The Watchtower" By Jimi Hendrix, Jimis Recorded Version Knocks Dylans Recorded Version Out Of The Box. But Hendrix Was A Rock And Roll Artist And Dylan Was Mainly Accoustic However He Did Experiment With Rock And Roll.
Dylan Was About Words, Feelings And Emotion, A While Ago In The Forums Somebody Said Something Similar About Tupac To What Relic Posted In Here About Taking Common Words And Rearranging Them, In This Case I Say Do Some More Research But For The Bulk Of His Career He Was A Folk Artist, What You Expect Him To Sing About, It Was The Sixties.

Six Degrees Of Separation Here But When I Was In Junior High School I Was On An Episode Of "where In Space Is Carmen San Diego"........pause For Laughter
...anyway The Episode Was About Music And There Was A Guy Who Played The Role Of Bob Dylan As A Special "guest".

His New Album Is Dope If You Can Appreciate Music In General, And If Anybody Lookin For Any Sample Material Check Out The Last Track And When You Get A Check For It I Want 10%.

Dont Disrespect Legends

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
So he wrote "Lean with it Rock with it" then?

That figures, prolly the most cohesive song yet to date..
I never understood how a guy who seems to write random words was the hailed to be such a genius... not even going there on his actual singin ability.

for instance write your own Dylanesc song by using the following words in a sentence:
Glue, grass, cloud, car, gun, desk, woman, hair..
Then sing it in a gravel/nasal voice.

dude in your avatar look like he been lifting since he was born and he on horse steroids

is that pic real?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
He wrote for hendrix and hendrix is dope

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Dylan has alotta dope songs.....One of my favorite is "Hurricane".......I was reading some of his lyrics, and it reminded me of like a song from Common....hes dope.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
dude in your avatar look like he been lifting since he was born and he on horse steroids

is that pic real?

OFF TOPIC BUT IVE BEEN WONDERING THAT MYSELF, THATS JUST IS RETARTED.
HE LOOKS LIKE HELL PULL A MUSCLE JUST BY THINKING ABOUT MAKIN THE WRONG MOVE.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yea man dylan is the shit, anyone who doubts this needs to take a look through his catalogue, his knack for lyricism and phrasing, if you wanna here some primo funk try Subterraenean Homesick Blues

kaivai

members online