Young Jeezy Album

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
it's a classic... sorry to say it... but classic off this site was tellin me and i wasn't listenin... then i realised i been playing it more than any other album these last two weeks... it bangs hard... believe...

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
berserk said:
it's a classic... sorry to say it... but classic off this site was tellin me and i wasn't listenin... then i realised i been playing it more than any other album these last two weeks... it bangs hard... believe...

Its pretty good, but I wouldnt say classic. The subject matter to limited to me, to be classic, but its full of hard beats and great hooks. But when the dope boyz hear it, they will go crazy.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I would have never bothered to check it out if it wasn't for Classic. It's a good solid album. The more I listen the more I like.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Man ive been telling cats man, this is a continder for album of the year..

YEs the content is the same but alteast he aint trying to do no R&B crossover radio play bullshit that most rappers try to increase sales.

THat album is gansta from start to finish... and dude has charisma on the mic too....... That talk to em joint is still one of the best produced songs i have EVER heard..

clas...

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
classic said:
YEs the content is the same but alteast he aint trying to do no R&B crossover radio play bullshit that most rappers try to increase sales.

clas...
That Akon joint fits in the catagory....i know the content isnt really radio play,but u put that cat on the hook its for the masses

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
yeah but thats one of my favourite joints on the album... and the shit with the scarface sample

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
the album, is good, but ...every track as the same feel, and the same sounds comes back a lot. My fav is Standing Ovation :

eh heyyyyyyyeee....yeeaaaaahhh