Your current fav Producer.

• beat this! voting starts in...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
lol, wow , taking it back to Pink Panther vs The Good The Bad The Ugly.
Im liking Danny Elfman and Hans Zimmer. Elfman is dark as fuck and Zimmer has that fighting energy.

or philip glass!

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lil C is crazy on the beats, year older than me(he 24) and did shoulder lean a few years back, got that new song on Jeezy's album with chelly and snoop, cool ass dude too.

FanRan

Still gotta go with the homey Alchemist. Dude is just a consistently dope. Preemo is my all time though.

Medl4

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 69
Im saying Alchemist as of right now, because nothing has come out that is iller than the beat for "Roll out the red carpet" off of Ev's new album "Cats & dogs" I'd say it will be a year or two before anyone can fade that.

nobodyelse

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
Arbitrarily Incompetent Macro Dichotemy

I don't really listen to alot of new music, I'm mostly listening to some throwback (late 80's, all of the 90's & early 2000's) hip hop production ish.. Pete Rock, Eric Sermon, Preemo, J. Dilla & Extra P.

JustRipe

Analog Architect
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 75
Considering i Dont listen to any new music, not that its not good i just can never ever get into it for some reason i cant listen and like feel deeply about the sounds...sooooo...Stoupe Yesterday, Stoupe Today, Stoupe Tomorrow.
i am fien for his stuff..

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
It's gotta be Lewis Parker for me. He's been around for a while, but has never lost his touch. Doesn't put out tons of stuff, but the stuff I've heard has been amazing.

When it comes to hip hop I only have 1 favorite and thats Diamond D.
He hasnt come up with the goods so much these days, but when he was at the top of his game, shit was fucking hard. If it wasnt for the inspiration from him, Id never have wanted to make my own music in the first place.
Showbiz is another really dope producer, there are so many producers that I really liked, but Diamond was the man.

LP*

ILLIEN
Damn I have too many favorites it changes all the time ha, but premiere, pete rock, dilla, alchemist and stoupe are all pretty dope, Diamond D was sick too but idk if Ive heard anything from him in a while, well besides old shit...Oh and Large Professor is dope too! And Q-tip as well....But as for more current people, well he's not like brand new or nothin but I like Exile a lot, Idk if it's because of his production or if I just really liked below the heavens and boy meets world haha but ya he's pretty dope.

nobodyelse

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
What happened to the soul in music?

I gotta co sign Exile. Super Duper Dope!! Below the Heavens & Boy Meets World are two of my favorite albums that didn't come out in the 90's. Extremely dope production & exceptional lyrical craftsmanship!!

N2DeepBeatz

Boi-1da, T-Minus, uhhhh Big Krit, Nottz Raw, DJ Khalil, Willie B, Sounwave.. thats about it at the moment, all time favs are 9th, Pete Rock, Premo, Dilla, Kanye, Dre..

Damn I have too many favorites it changes all the time ha, but premiere, pete rock, dilla, alchemist and stoupe are all pretty dope, Diamond D was sick too but idk if Ive heard anything from him in a while, well besides old shit...Oh and Large Professor is dope too! And Q-tip as well....But as for more current people, well he's not like brand new or nothin but I like Exile a lot, Idk if it's because of his production or if I just really liked below the heavens and boy meets world haha but ya he's pretty dope.

Oh and Black Milk!!

and What he said!

H.Quality

ILLIEN
Kanye, RZA, & Pharrel are my 3 favorite producers, all time.

Currently, I listen to a lot of Odd Future. (so Tyler the Ctreator, left Brain, Matt Martians, Hal Williams, Syd tha Kid) I can't honestly say I know many other producers that I really like, and are making good music right now.