Your Deep Dark Side

Yup. If you got the courage, you can post a screenshot of your youtube first page After you click on the search bar so we can cringe at you and say you're stupid. Idk if this post will be a flop or not but either way, I'm startin it up to give y'all the bravery.

Floo.jpg

I've been PRITTY LUCKY this time, but still, "Westworld" then "How to make action film score" then fucking "Gooba"... yup I'm fuck'd up :D

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
Ok I got it... it's the search history when you click that you want to laugh at... but I disabled the recording of search history. So there's nothing there. If there was, it would be "cubase tempo track" and "cubase sync marker track" and "cubase this..." and "cubase that..."...

And I disabled it because my father uses my youtube account and he always watches "crime stories" and "extreme investigations",... this kind of stuff... I got tired of it.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Yup. If you got the courage, you can post a screenshot of your youtube first page After you click on the search bar so we can cringe at you and say you're stupid. Idk if this post will be a flop or not but either way, I'm startin it up to give y'all the bravery.

View attachment 5399

I've been PRITTY LUCKY this time, but still, "Westworld" then "How to make action film score" then fucking "Gooba"... yup I'm fuck'd up :D
haha...a simple way to break a bad habbit...what's that about..i'm curious

Ok I got it... it's the search history when you click that you want to laugh at... but I disabled the recording of search history. So there's nothing there. If there was, it would be "cubase tempo track" and "cubase sync marker track" and "cubase this..." and "cubase that..."...

And I disabled it because my father uses my youtube account and he always watches "crime stories" and "extreme investigations",... this kind of stuff... I got tired of it.
oh sorry i didn't see this. ur good then

View attachment 5407
If you haven't heard Busy Works Beats "808's and Mermaids" album please check it out.
BUSYWORKSBEATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS All day boi :D love that dude. haven't heard his album yet but it sounds like he really likes yeezy?? xD

btw lucid dreams?? dude why :D