Your Invited:my superbowl party

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
IF your in the Maryland DC area, your welcome to come threw to my superbowl party at my crib. Its gonna be between 15 and 30 people

the details are here

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/v...=false&sess=false&showPreview=false; onClick=

You shold not come if one of the following things bother you!!!!!!

1. loud black people.
2. liquor or weed
3. IF you sensitive about being the only non-black person
4. If your lame
5 ur scared of fine ass black women (cause there will be some fine ass girls their)
6. Southern music
7. If your one of those dumb ass people who don’t know how to chill and act write or one of those lame ass cats who drinks beer and goes “whooo-hoooo”. I don’t play that shit!!

IF u meet the above them come through, just shoot me an email at jason12@umbc.edu and I will add u to the list.

Class…

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
classic said:
6. Southern music

lol that may bother alot of people... or are you talking about Lil Jon, Outkast etc?

sAfE.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
classic said:
IF your in the Maryland DC area, your welcome to come threw to my superbowl party at my crib. Its gonna be between 15 and 30 people

the details are here

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/v...=false&sess=false&showPreview=false; onClick=

You shold not come if one of the following things bother you!!!!!!

1. loud black people.
2. liquor or weed
3. IF you sensitive about being the only non-black person
4. If your lame
5 ur scared of fine ass black women (cause there will be some fine ass girls their)
6. Southern music
7. If your one of those dumb ass people who don’t know how to chill and act write or one of those lame ass cats who drinks beer and goes “whooo-hoooo”. I don’t play that shit!!

IF u meet the above them come through, just shoot me an email at jason12@umbc.edu and I will add u to the list.

Class…

Dam son, Class, I'm 3 hours away,,,but one day I gotta come down and meet up man,,,as far your list,,lol,,,,

1. I'm loud and white,,whats the difference???
2. Yes and YES
3. Didn't bother me growin up,,lol
4. Nevr that
5. Married, but does that count in another state? j/k
6. Mix this with No 5 and its all gravy
7. I don't play that either,,,,

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Rhythmikal said:
lol that may bother alot of people... or are you talking about Lil Jon, Outkast etc?

sAfE.

like every other coast is the shit, nobody's really doing some great classic material, its all "so-so"

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
sup bosta ain't seen you in a while, but class man if i lived near you i would role through their i know the party will be jumpin and shit

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Buy me the ticket classick and i am there! I will even do some breakdance moves on that southern music.

johnbeans

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
I know it's gon be krunk up deah, I really wanna come but I prob won't be able to, and da sexy women thang ain't help none, got me thinking 2wice, but hold it down class, and don't get too krunk when philly wins LOLOLOLol

johnbeans

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
they just might, patriots got da squad, but u know I gotta go for da underdoggs, suppose to have been vick and da boys, but dat's anutha story, so wut u tryin to bet,

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea i was followin da falcons and patriots the whole time but turns out vick did'nt make it but i know the patriots are gonna win, but i betted my boy 50 dollas the patriots is gonna win and he was like aight and he was like i got to shave my head and eyebrows if i loose, worst part i got to get them fuckers waxed so i betta not loose cuz my eyebrows are not comin off.

classic

ill o.g.
Stress your a funny cat!!!!im sure u will fit right in,

for real everyone else
as long as u meet those criteria ur welcome to come, I dont know what to expect casue last year it got off the chain, i have some video that i will try to post later on.
class...

FYI im rooting for both teams, i want macknab to win casue he is a great player and a black QB
BUt i also love the pat's sytle,they are a true team and i feeling brady's heart and skill.

class.....

T

The Bastard

Maybe After The Pats Win Ill Roll Thru Wit Tom Brady And The Vince Lombardi On The Duck Boat , Nah I Wish I Could Make It For Real Sounds Like Its Gunna Be A Good Time, Hope U Got Home Insurance ;)

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Sound like a nice party... I have to do that once in my life.

Hope it doesnt turn sour....

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
and class yall betta have a game of spades goin and some dominos to, got to have that in the party long as yall don't get mad and start fightin you know how we are, lol, my fam always fight if they loose in spades, but i know ya party gonna be jumpin.

classic

ill o.g.
LOL man the party just ended, (had to kick folks out), yall missed a hell of a shindig

I just recorded a clip and threw it up on my server, i think a gave a shouldout to illmuzik, this is during halftime and lazy people are busy stuffing their faces with my food.
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~jason12/bowlparty.WMV

shit got loose after the game

classs...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL! Hahaha you looked like you were having a good time Classic. What's with the sad faces on the honeys inside? Ah well anyway, it looked dope, thanks for the shoutout!