your opinion on a trade

ill o.g.
This aint an ad for a trade. I wanna know, do you think anybody would trade an SP1200 for my MPC60mkI? Or you think the SP is too expensive.

let me know.
LC

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
go look at ebay prices of both of them... sometimes that can tell u something. u might want to check the sampling times of both. also look at the SP1200. check the reviews here from other users: MPCs are made by Akai... the SPs are made by Emu.

http://www.sonicstate.com/synth/index.cfm

da relic

RYBOOGIE

ill o.g.
The Sp 1200 Would Be A Better Choice. The Mpc60mk1 Is Too Old. Depending On The Specs On The Mp. Check Around First. Personally I Would Go For Sp.

Hypnotist

Ear Manipulator
ill o.g.
I threw away my SP-12. Not the 1200. The SP-12.

It was phucked up, but I kick myself for tossing it back then. I probably could have fixed it, and if not, I could just save the chassis for the hell of it.

Shit had a commodore 5 1/2" external floppy drive attached to it. Took 6 minutes to load up a couple sounds.

Talkin bout classic...

CHARLIEPLATNUM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Loose Cannon said:
This aint an ad for a trade. I wanna know, do you think anybody would trade an SP1200 for my MPC60mkI? Or you think the SP is too expensive.

let me know.
LC

I would!!!! the MPC60mk1 has 4 MIDI outs right? yeah I would. Yep, I'd send that MO/FO str8 to FORAT ;0)

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
perhaps for the MPC60 MKII with fully expanded, then I'd buy an emax I and hook it up to the 60 and still have the sp1200 sound.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
it the sampler out the same series of engines used on the sp12/1200 with slight differences but the same converters. I bought a cheap s700 for that mpc60 sound ( imo has a bigger dirt factor ), I already have 2 mpcs so I honestly dont want another expensive sequencer if I can get the same sound for much less.

members online