Your opinion on sumthin

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Alright, so I became the proud owner of 2 kegerators. I have good beer in both. I'm not gonna charge friends and fam to drink, but I'm wondering what i should do when they bring a friend. I'm not gonna be the go to free beer spot, but I dont want to come off like a dick either.

I'm thinking if i get a tip box and leave it on the kegerator, and basically just let whoever wants to donate to the next keg do so. And im thinking when they bring a friend just tell em like $1 a beer or something??? what do yall think??

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I would totally buy beer from you. It's only fair for people to pay for it, if you're charging $1 that's really good. $10 is 10 beers and you'll be wasted at that point.

I would say ya, do the donate thing for everyone but if all these other people start showing up, slap a big sign on the front "$1 a beer".

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Yea i mean im not expecting to make money or even break even. with my nigs and fam its cool but if they wanna throw in even better. but def not for friends of friends. $1 even broke niggas can afford. and if not they your ass shouldnt be drinking lol.

so whats your thoughts on a donation box? they have a clear one and they have a black one. im debating on both. with the clear, everyone can see how much is there which can be good and bad. with black you can see anything so people may assume there is or isnt money in it. thoughts?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I would go with the black one. I'm sure some people would be all (especially after a few beers) "you got enough money in the box, fuck you" with the clear one. LOL you should put 2 boxes, clearly marked "Fam" and "Other".

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Word thats what im thinking. thanks for you input faderoonie.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
If you got a bunch of friends or fam coming over then you can do the math how long it takes for it to be empty. If its really about the drinking fun, then they bring a keg. If its just 2 friends, then i dont care, drink the house dry.. but its rarely so that friends come empty handed :) I have a beer tender, much smaller than a kegerator but the same thing applies, if there's a bunch of peeps coming for a game of poker they always bring the appropiate keg since they know i have a beertender.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Word Formant. Yea i got it for myself and friends and fam. im a generous dude but anyone i dont know like that will def have to kick up.

Risk

Lake City Productions
Yea, I would most definitely say friends & family are free, but their friends have to tip in and hell if they complain about it just tell them its only $1, you can find that shit diggin in your couch or lazy-boy lmao. Idk about you or where you reside at bro, but I wouldn't leave the tip jar just chillin out of sight man.. that shit would make me nervous as hell, thinking some dude's going to pocket it or some shit..lol.