Your own Record label

Treynine39

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah, I have ventured into starting my own company, Shadowmen Productions. It's more of me helping local and independant artists get their demo made and get on their feet enough to shop to labels. I get the artist to do at least 20 tracks, they pick a few of the hottest ones and we push that CD to college radio and do shows. Eventually when they get a buzz and if a major picks them up, I get a "finders fee". Right now I have three real solid artists and a singer.

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
thats hot i have started a label as well and i call it "drum roll please" Goin'4Broke ent. i have one hot ass cat and my self. we are workin on his album now. "Smokin' JOE the street profit" dudes lyrics are so fresh. so i should shop colleges and such and get a lil buzz huh. slick thanks for the answer.

ONE!:cool:

fame_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
G4b yo dog holla at me i got a lot of ideals that i wont really be able to use for like two years maybe we can chop it up on a instant messager of your choice you might like what i got to say plus maybe you can help me work out some of the bugs in my plans... aol instant messager name Jumpoff20018 yahoo im name cali_hendrixx holla kid!