Youtube Remix

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
Know how to mix an acapella? I have some tips for Ableton Live if your interested lemme know...Just flipped up this chill beat today for a 2Pac one and decided to play it with the original video
What do you think???

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice mix, classic sample!

What did you do in Ableton? My trick would be to line up the instrumental with my beat then the acapella would fit, but that's if the instrumental and acapella are from the same source and same pitch.

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
Thanks much. That's a very proper way to do so! I try getting it perfect by using transients on the beginning and ends of each, stretching them too a bit while they play over the original track. Sometimes all you need it a transient in the beginning and end unless your changing the hooks up. I love abletons warp feature as long as it's on Pro!

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
Tons of a cappella tracks are a little off, even if you line them up with the instrumental sourced from the very same CD. The key is to use decimal BPMs and tweak until it's perfect. It's very easy in FL, I can do it to almost any track in 5 to 10 minutes.

Tons of a cappella tracks are a little off, even if you line them up with the instrumental sourced from the very same CD. The key is to use decimal BPMs and tweak until it's perfect. It's very easy in FL, I can do it to almost any track in 5 to 10 minutes.
I can do it in cubase in less than 2 hahahahahahaha, sometimes less than 30 seconds.