Zune Or IPod ....Which have you got?

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
MAn! I got Zune as a gift about a year ago! I just really started messin' with it a couple months ago. I thought it was cool at first because it showed the album artwork! (I know ... LAME + the new Ipod do that now, too.)

This fucker is a pain to load music on. The software causes conflict with some of my other programs. And the beaming feature ain't all that either. But it does sound great and I think sturdier than the Ipod.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Coped mine a Week ago.

Just got the Ipod Nano. Best buy in a while. It does the album art for each album, but its like a train on how it shuffles through each art. I've been amazed with that for a while. It now plays video and Podcast is sweet on a lil device. Its only 2bills for 8G and I am still loading mad tracks on it. It holds well over 1,500 or so of songs.

But for my first "Real" Mp3 player (as in i have had some small weak ones b4) this was a very nice first impression of the Ipod for me.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
30gig Ipod, and mine has been through hell, its been droped, beat up and almost ran over by my car. Very rugged in my opinion.

dac

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i have a 30gig video ipod. i loaded rockbox linux into it. have about 3500 songs on it and theres still atleast 15 gigs left

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Zune 30 gig ... Had a nano before it and didnt feel like getting another ipod.
I like the interface alot better than the scroll wheel on the ipod and you can
also customize your menu's with pis so I made my own menu.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I got a 4 gig Ipod Mini (the original one-silver) No frills but it's like a rock and I never had trouble with it. I run itunes on the PC and well... good times.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I got the ipod touch i hacked it and i have all sorts of crazy shit on there now..

whats is the ipod touch never heard of it??...i got a 30 gb but it doesnt work unless i have the ipod connected to the wall charger it doesnt work wit the usb to the computer whats the deal do i just need a new battery or a new ipod??

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
The itouch is just like new iphone without the phone, basically a cool mp3 player with video, same thing as your ipod. Sounds like you need a new battery for your ipod but the usb should work because it charges too, unless you have a problem with your usb port, lithium batteries die if you leave them on a charger.

MOF

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Ipod 30 gig ....i was excited about the zune when i saw the little beam feature,but then i found u only get to keep the song for a limited time so i stuck with apple

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Question For IPOD users... Can I Throw About 60 Gigs Of Song On A Obviously 80gig or better IPOD and delete the songs off my computer... Or Do I have to leave them on my computer cause it has to sync or something...

Thanx

you can easily recover your songs from your ipod back to pcwith idump. i needed the space till i got a bigger hdd. after i got my 330 gig hdd i copied the songs back onto my pc

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
Question For IPOD users... Can I Throw About 60 Gigs Of Song On A Obviously 80gig or better IPOD and delete the songs off my computer... Or Do I have to leave them on my computer cause it has to sync or something...

Thanx

No, you don't need to leave the songs on your computer. All you have to do is change your ipod to manual settings. itunes won't automatically sync your ipod if you change it to manual. Thats what I do, I put the songs onto my 30gig ipod and then delete the songs off my computer to save disc space for beat making stuff. The songs shouldn't get deleted off your ipod unless you manually select an delete them off.