Lets Say You Make It Big....

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
you can produce full audio tracks in flstudio?

Yes, I record my vocals straight into Flstudio. It has a multitrack in it right under the playlist. You can do all incoming audio recordings if you have a multiple input device like a layla or a motu. How ever many inputs your card can handle. It can be used just like protools or cooledit with realtime Fx's.

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
remember what got you there you can't turn your back on it really dats like your a team dat come up but one of you leaves what helped you got there is gone

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
In this business of music, there are some producers that stick to the same equipment that produced that signature sound, but speaking for myself, I am always trying to learn, so yeah, I think I would pick up a new guitar, and I would probably sit in with the engineer and get some knowledge on that. You gotta keep changing with the times to stay relevant, and I believe the only way to do that is thru education!

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
I am badder than a mutherfucker with my fingers

I will always use hardware. The shit is all me, no computer. Me, my MPC and my Keyboard. I am a genious, creator, and innovator, never a imitator.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Equelizer said:
I will always use hardware. The shit is all me, no computer. Me, my MPC and my Keyboard. I am a genious, creator, and innovator, never a imitator.

Yeah, but you sound like MikeLabz....

ill o.g.
mmm...I would probably use reason until I die,but Im in the process of getting some other gear/software now nevermind when I make it big,but when I do make it I will be getting alot of the stuff thats been out of my price range which is basicly anything over 1500-2000 dollars,lol...so Id most def get a Fantom X I tryed it out at the store and pretty much fell in love with it (if only it had a touch screen) but yeah I started out with reason and I will continue to incorperate Reason in some form or another into my productions,but Im building around reason and PC based production by adding racks,mpc1000,turntable,synth,cubase,vsti's ect...I think when I make it to where I can buy what ever gear I want the first thing Id get is a keyboard workstation most likely the Fantom X just cause 1 I like it 2 I never owned a "workstation" before aside from my DAW "workstation." 3 and I always wanted to have a Roland piece in my set up but regardless I will always use software but I dont want to be limited to just software I want to use both and thats what Im going to do.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:

You really think the mpc doesn't have a computer in it. LoL
That's why it has a LCD on it son. Come down son, you's High!

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Kevin A said:
You really think the mpc doesn't have a computer in it. LoL
That's why it has a LCD on it son. Come down son, you's High!

I meant no software.......come on.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I use FL Studio and Ensoniq ASR-10 and I would continue to bang out with that. I would build on it and I think I would get some old school machines just to have em. Especially the SP-1200. Classic! But the ASR-10 is my overall favorite but I have to buy a new one. I am making all of my beatz with FL Studio right now.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Equelizer said:
I meant no software.......come on.

the only difference between software production and hardware production is the fact that hardware has a physical interface as opposed to software with a virtual interface. The MPC DOES have an operating system, although it's dedicated to what it does, music.

and you really need to quit the bender about never being an imitator. you're imitating yourself, man.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
For sampling - i use fruity loops best - so if i made it big - id just cop an avalon pre amp and asr rack to make my samples and drums sound better or dirtier

for composing - i use fl and motif rack and jv1010 - i would just add more synths and racks -

definetely cop a better and dedicated computer, soundcard, mixer, monitors.

im still at the consumer range - with m audio bx8, and emu 1212m

bassic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
^ i agree i'd get A Triton a Fantom an MPC and use Racks instead of PC FX...But id still use FL as my sequencer

members online