Peter Schiff

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Can u hear those assholes laughing at dude? He has proven each and everyone of them wrong....we need to petition Fox news to bring dude and all those WRONG assholes back and see what they say now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING RIDICULOUS HOW DUMB ASS PEOPLE TREAT THE PEOPLE THAT COULD ACTUALLY HELP GET US OUT OF THIS MESS.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
and everyone laughed at Ron Paul.....ugh

Ron Paul is sooooooooo SMART but his looks and his mannerism come off as him possibly being loco in the cavasa. With that said, I honestly feel the man is a genius....but when it comes to everyday REAL life, geniuses most of the time are bugged the fuck out. He definitely should have had a spot in President Elect Obama's cabinet though. A couple blunts a day would mello him out some.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
and everyone laughed at ron paul.....ugh
dude only had 5% support during the republican debates...i mean i support anyone that wants to dead the fed reserve and irs...his party screwed him up though...should've been indy...i prolly would have swung that way, but you think his own party is gonna let him get away with that when the bankers at the "fr" are doing their financing? Let alone the snakes in the dems also. He will never make it unless he gets "obama like" support from the public and lay out a clear cut plan of how he plans to dismantle those crooked financial institutions and what militia does he plan on fighting their power with.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
my paycheck...

not exactly. Either the Fed will create more money which in actuallity is more debt for the US,,,or,,borrow it from the Chinese and have to pay back that with a astrinomical percentage rate. If you think other countries who are lending us money aren't raping the shit out of us, then you need to kill yourself. But basically, our children and their children and their children will pay for all this,,,not us.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Dude you cant laugh at Ron Paul. That guy knows his stuff. Watch Zeitgeist Addendum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA at Ron Paul!!!!

snicker at Zeitgeist.

Im only doing this to get your goats, I believe in the conspiracy.

not exactly. Either the Fed will create more money which in actuallity is more debt for the US,,,or,,borrow it from the Chinese and have to pay back that with a astrinomical percentage rate. If you think other countries who are lending us money aren't raping the shit out of us, then you need to kill yourself. But basically, our children and their children and their children will pay for all this,,,not us.

I have been wondering where all this money is suppose to come from, maybe from the Iaqis!!
They can help!! They are reeeal grateful for our help!

We have made so many friends around the world lately maybe they will give us money no paybacks!

If they print money its gonna deflate the value EVEN MORE. Which seems hard to believe it was just now starting to make a comeback.

I blame Bush. Nice how Bush STILL wont admit to any mistakes on his way out but sits there looking dumb as fuck in interviews ala Charlie Gibson.