Peter Schiff

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
people like that art laffer dude, they are ideological capitalists. they are not reasonable, they believe everything labelled "unregulated" to be fail-safe.
the problem is not purely american, its general. In 1980 there was a world wide money flow of 18 trillion dollars with approximately the same value of products as counterweight (gsp-global social product).
now in 2007 we had about a 120 trillion dollars circulating, but only 50 trillion in products.
70 trillion dollars are based upon pure belief. you have to be either nuts or very convinced of the system to not see the implications.

ron paul is a very bright guy, but unfortunatley people are scared of him, because he cant be pigeonholed. so he must be an alien

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
as to first post..as I watch this, it was fuckin common sense , its not like anyone didnt see this, he just said it.
Everything else has been and is propaganda.

great post Stress! I love how they are laughing and now what?? I agree bring back all these people to have them grovel at this guys feet. Put him on the pay roll.
Funny how everybody picks stocks in companies who are now dead.

Post 13:
I completely agree. This IS a capitalisitc economy, they HAVE to fail. otherwise we are anything but that. Absolutely sux.. This brings about a WHOLE diff convo, but buddy is right. strange how they cut him off all of a sudden... Is that Panic I sense?
Shit I know how to be poor, gonna be harder for some others who I WONT have mercy for.
muhahahahahaha..

Again this was common sense.

Peter is that troof no doubt!
I HATE FOX.Honestly they help split the nation along with limbaugh.

Also I hate everybody is suffering but I have been waiting for the day the rich boys get brought down to our level. Fuck em.

This guy is right on point no doubt.

And by Jove so have been Stress and 2good.

This post brought to you in part by IceHouse.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
as to first post..as I watch this, it was fuckin common sense , its not like anyone didnt see this, he just said it.
Everything else has been and is propaganda.

great post Stress! I love how they are laughing and now what?? I agree bring back all these people to have them grovel at this guys feet. Put him on the pay roll.
Funny how everybody picks stocks in companies who are now dead.

Post 13:
I completely agree. This IS a capitalisitc economy, they HAVE to fail. otherwise we are anything but that. Absolutely sux.. This brings about a WHOLE diff convo, but buddy is right. strange how they cut him off all of a sudden... Is that Panic I sense?
Shit I know how to be poor, gonna be harder for some others who I WONT have mercy for.
muhahahahahaha..

Again this was common sense.

Peter is that troof no doubt!
I HATE FOX.Honestly they help split the nation along with limbaugh.

Also I hate everybody is suffering but I have been waiting for the day the rich boys get brought down to our level. Fuck em.

This guy is right on point no doubt.

And by Jove so have been Stress and 2good.

no doubt. My main reasoning for puuting up these threads (besides trying to help my fellow man) is to show that I can back up my outrageous claims in the past. I don't say shit unless it is studied thoroughly.

PS:
Dont get me started on religion.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Great Post Stress!! Half a million jobs lost last month while CEOs deal gimmicks like driving to washington in their hybrids slashing their salaries to 1$ for bailout.. it sucks so many people are going to suffer but watching these mega-corps tumble is straight justice. How you gonna outsource all of are manufacturing to Mexico and China because you can pay them less than a dollar an hour and then still call America the best cuntry in the world, f that. The greedy constructors of their flimsy house of cards are finally getting their bottom card pulled!!

peace out Stress, Relic and the whole Ill Fam Crew,
-Chrono T.

members online