July 16, 2020
The beats are up, check them out!
July 15, 2020
The signups are closed.
The signups are open!
July 8, 2020
The next competition will be from July 15-16th. See the information below.
The signups will be on July 15th at 12pm ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we have enough contestants (whichever comes first). Voting will be for 1 day, on July 16th, where the results will be posted the same day.
You can discuss the competition in this section.
Theme: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY SAMPLE FLIP
Time Limit: 2 minutes
Vocal Track Allowed?: YES
You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the judges will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!
Rules for competing
- In each competition, there will be a "theme". Check the main page for info on what the current theme is.
- Only registered members can compete.
- Only single competitors can compete, unless otherwise specified (like a theme for teams).
- The beats will be voted on by all members.
- Your beat will be hosted on IllMuzik.
- Your beat MUST NOT be longer than 2 minutes (unless otherwise specified for a theme). That's plenty of time to show your skills. It must be an instrumental (occasional vocal snippets are OK), and you can only submit 1 beat!
- Your beat must be in MP3 format.
- You CANNOT have tags in your beats!