1 hit wonder/ were are they now

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sup guys!

any of you have a site on what happened to some rappers or producers we dont hear from anymore.

i was checking some of my old music videos and wondered about people we never saw again for exemple lord tarik and peter gunz.

any info ?

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
peter gunz dropped a lotta shit recently... dropped that track on the heatmakerz beat... it's fire...
dunno about lord tariq...

people i wonder about is cuban link... prince paul... mims...

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
prince paul got some stuff coming but your right for cuban linx. he had a falling out with fatjoe and was supposed to have his album coming up 2 years ago. dont know how hes doing now.

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thanks that would be nice.

yo another MC just popped in my mind: LORD HAVE MERCY. MAN that was mean mc. i nned to know wass with him.

Craig Gantt said:
Cuban Link got a new label called M.O.B or somethin like that he's tryna come up I read an article on him in XXL when I get home Ima post up what all it says

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Peter Gunz and Tariq put out the wackest "hip hop" album i ever heard in my fuckin life. But Gunz got a 16 year son named Corey Gunz who is pretty nice.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Deca said:
thanks that would be nice.

yo another MC just popped in my mind: LORD HAVE MERCY. MAN that was mean mc. i nned to know wass with him.

HE HAS A DEAL WiTH SWorD AND SHiELD, i JUST GoT SoME NEW SHiT FRoM HiM, iTS CALLED "UNTiL THE WHEELS FALL oFF" HE HAD "CHARGE" AND "CoME oN DoWN" A FEW YEARS BACK ToO, HES DOiNG THE UNDERGRoUND THiNG.
AND iCE PiRATE iS A BEAST oN THE BoARDS.
CHECK FATBEATS or SoMETHiNG.

RELEASE;

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Now thats some nice info to know.

btw: do you know why he was kicked out of flipmode squad?

Guevara said:
HE HAS A DEAL WiTH SWorD AND SHiELD, i JUST GoT SoME NEW SHiT FRoM HiM, iTS CALLED "UNTiL THE WHEELS FALL oFF" HE HAD "CHARGE" AND "CoME oN DoWN" A FEW YEARS BACK ToO, HES DOiNG THE UNDERGRoUND THiNG.
AND iCE PiRATE iS A BEAST oN THE BoARDS.
CHECK FATBEATS or SoMETHiNG.

RELEASE;

C

Copenhagen

Prince Paul released "Politics of the business" not so long ago.

I wonder about The Nonce. They made an album and an EP, and one of the tracks was about your favourite crews that disappeared, and then they did the same thing...haven't seen anything new from them since then.

What about Cella Dwellas? Paula Perry? Many from the whole 94-98 era.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
THAT WAS NEWS iN NEW YoRK A FEW YEARS BACK, HE WAS oN THE RADiO oNE MoRNiNG BUT i WAS iN SCHoOL THEN So i CoULDNT STAY HoME AND LiSTEN, BUT i ALWAYS THoUGHT HE LEFT.
BEiNG oN FLiPMoDE iS LiKE BEiNG oN DEATH RoW, AND iM NoT TALKiN ABoUT SUGE.
SHiT FLiPMoDE iS A GANG oF oNE HiT WoNDERS.
RAMPAGE oNE AND DoNE.i HEARD HE QUiT RAP or SoEMTHiNG LiKE THAT.
RAH DiGGA SHES iLL BUT SHE HAS DoNE NoTHiNG WHiCH iSNT ALL HER FAULT.
BABY CHAM, HES FRoM QUEENS So iMA BE EASY BUT HE AiNT HAD NoT HiTS, iTS A WoNDER HE HAS A DEAL.
SPLiFF STARR iS A HYPEMAN So HE DoNT REALLY CoUNT.
DAMN THERES GoTTA BE MoRE oF THEM THAN THAT
i NEVER LiKED BUSTA AND HE ALWAYS SEEMED ToO PREoCCUPiED WiTH HiS oWN SHiT To WoRRY ABoUT THE FLiPMoDE SQUAD, BUT THiNGS CAN CHANGE WiTH oNE SoNG, THE TERRoR SQUAD iS A PRiME EXAMPLE.
i STiLL AiNT FUCKiN WiT BUSTA THoUGH.
HiM SiGNiNG WiTH DRE SHoULD KEEP THEM iN GoOD CoMPANY BUT ALL THAT MEANS iS THAT THEYLL HAVE A GREAT BABYSiTTER.

RELEASE;

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Copenhagen said:
Prince Paul released "Politics of the business" not so long ago.

I wonder about The Nonce. They made an album and an EP, and one of the tracks was about your favourite crews that disappeared, and then they did the same thing...haven't seen anything new from them since then.

What about Cella Dwellas? Paula Perry? Many from the whole 94-98 era.

PAULA PERRY, DAMN i USED To CALL THiS GiRL iN MY SCHoOL "PAULA PERRY" (CUZ HER NAME WAS PAULA) AND SHE HAD No iDEA WHY.....LiKE "WHoS THAT???"

RELEASE; i THUGHT THAT WAS MiLDLY AMMUSiNG.

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol babysitterlol

well your pretty right on that one even though i like busta

Guevara said:
THAT WAS NEWS iN NEW YoRK A FEW YEARS BACK, HE WAS oN THE RADiO oNE MoRNiNG BUT i WAS iN SCHoOL THEN So i CoULDNT STAY HoME AND LiSTEN, BUT i ALWAYS THoUGHT HE LEFT.
BEiNG oN FLiPMoDE iS LiKE BEiNG oN DEATH RoW, AND iM NoT TALKiN ABoUT SUGE.
SHiT FLiPMoDE iS A GANG oF oNE HiT WoNDERS.
RAMPAGE oNE AND DoNE.i HEARD HE QUiT RAP or SoEMTHiNG LiKE THAT.
RAH DiGGA SHES iLL BUT SHE HAS DoNE NoTHiNG WHiCH iSNT ALL HER FAULT.
BABY CHAM, HES FRoM QUEENS So iMA BE EASY BUT HE AiNT HAD NoT HiTS, iTS A WoNDER HE HAS A DEAL.
SPLiFF STARR iS A HYPEMAN So HE DoNT REALLY CoUNT.
DAMN THERES GoTTA BE MoRE oF THEM THAN THAT
i NEVER LiKED BUSTA AND HE ALWAYS SEEMED ToO PREoCCUPiED WiTH HiS oWN SHiT To WoRRY ABoUT THE FLiPMoDE SQUAD, BUT THiNGS CAN CHANGE WiTH oNE SoNG, THE TERRoR SQUAD iS A PRiME EXAMPLE.
i STiLL AiNT FUCKiN WiT BUSTA THoUGH.
HiM SiGNiNG WiTH DRE SHoULD KEEP THEM iN GoOD CoMPANY BUT ALL THAT MEANS iS THAT THEYLL HAVE A GREAT BABYSiTTER.

RELEASE;

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo that guy was nice. yo i better start writting these names down.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
iLLVA1 said:
whatever happened to cool breeze? lol

yeah, cool breeze was dope, but what about that dude Waxamillion from BET Uncut? Remember, he's the one with that song "I aint got no panties on the dance floor". Now that ish was ILL!!!! LOL!

-Roy

members online