1 hit wonder/ were are they now

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Remember Ill & Al Scratch with the Punisher shirts in the video? What about Blahzay Blahzay. My niggga though was Smooth da Hustler. His single was sick.

MR_P

!
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Remember Ill & Al Scratch with the Punisher shirts in the video? What about Blahzay Blahzay. My niggga though was Smooth da Hustler. His single was sick.

Round my way I think im the only dude that copped that Ill & Al Scratch Album! LOL! All the tunes sounded like Wheres My Homies except for Summertime and Ill Take Her... Still liked it tho! LOL

Wheres Ice Cubes Yo Yo at?? You Cant Play With My Yo Yo and that was that right!??

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Does anybody here remember II Unorthodox? I highly doubt it unless you were in the NY/NJ area around 95.

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
when the east is in the house o my god DANGER!

blazay where dope. armstrong still produces, but what about the guy raping with him?

smooth the hustler had a track with the sample of days of or lives or another soap opera. it was dope

cleverwon said:

one of them did an album solo in 2002 or 3 i think but it didnt even blip on the radars

Pug said:
Kriss Kross

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
That sounds familiar! How about:
Double X Posse
Zhigge
Luniz
ADOR
Ahhhh shit, I got five on it!!! Didnt J Lo aka rob ya sample use the same shit the Luniz used? Wait, i think it was Puffy. The original joint is still that shit though.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
"iLL MURDER, MURDER, MURDER, MURDER YoU LiKE ESHAM oR SoMETHiNG"
THAT RoYCE LiNE iS THE EXTENT oF MY FAMiLiARiTY WiTH DUDE, BESiDES THE oNE CD i ACCiDENTALLY PiCKED UP REACHiNG FoR A LoNE "CREEPiN oN THE CoME UP" (NoBoDY PUTS SHiT BACK ANYMoRE).

SPEAKiNG oF CoOL BREEZE WHAT HAPPENED To SLiM CALHoUN.

WHAT HAPPENED To LiL FLiP? HE JUST GoT Q U i E T.

"BRoKEN LANGUAGE" iS A CLASSiC JOiNT.
DoNT FoRGET ABoUT TRiGGA DA GAMBLER.

RELEASE;

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
yeah esham is like horrorcore right... i think some people still listen to him... luniz have gone missing... blahzay blahzay droppin a lotta mixtape material... also featured on some songs...

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Formant024 said:
The nonce....

I know one of em died

Digable Planet are back together again and touring to promote the new release...

OH SHIT! I still bump their shit! I love me some Digable Planets, any links to what's up with this?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
What about them shitty little kids Illegal? The Bush Babees had a hit too back in the day.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
skee lo - wish i was a lil bit taller.... lol

camp lo - them cats dropped the HOT first album

the guy who sang "locked up" i think his name was akron or something like that

horace brown - "one for the money" - that was r&b though but that was a hot song

the oother two guys besides jayz on the track "if i should die" off of hard knock life album

mcgruff

g dep ..lol

black rob

69 boyz

tag team

pitch black

goota go bac to work but theres sooo many more......

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Me too, Mix tapes is classic in my book. World world world world ultimate... Just the old skool feel good shit... Yusef Afloat was found shot under a bridge, they consider he might have shot himself, case has never been resolved.

http://212.85.103.226/digable-planets/index.html this is a good site for info...

www.ceeknowledge.com also made a statement about the reunion of DP.

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I loved skee lo's album. but i guess it never took of.

Camplo got a second album in 2002 i think. it was pretty dope.

Wow i havent heard horace browns name since...well adina howard :p

Mc gruff...what about Rufus Blaq. i know know he got a song recently on the last b2k album.

Holmzini said:
skee lo - wish i was a lil bit taller.... lol

camp lo - them cats dropped the HOT first album

the guy who sang "locked up" i think his name was akron or something like that

horace brown - "one for the money" - that was r&b though but that was a hot song

the oother two guys besides jayz on the track "if i should die" off of hard knock life album

mcgruff

g dep ..lol

black rob

69 boyz

tag team

pitch black

goota go bac to work but theres sooo many more......

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I heard that Black Rob got busted for a robbery or something? Maybe someone can clarify