200th post, 3 Reasons Why I love Illmuzik.

I was surprised to notice that this site has taken up so much of my attention the past almost 6 months that I've been a member. I had to ask myself what it was I loved so much since usually my attention span is that of a pigeon, and I came up with these top 3.

#3 The Geeks- Being a total nerd can be a lonely road and I love having a place to talk techy language. I know that there's no potential problem I have that I couldn't fix by asking on here about it. Like Fade says I'm the "girl in the comic book store", and there's no other comic book store I'd rather be.

#2 The Welcome Commitee- Since I signed up I've been welcomed with open arms. Those who thought I wouldn't last are coming to the rightful conclusion that I'm not going anywhere. In fact I've only gotten MORE involved since joining...and everyone has been just as supportive as I expected. Somehow catching my undying support along the way.

#1 The Ill Fam- My number 1 reason isn't about content it's about character. I come from a family of 9 older brothers and this site sort of makes me feel at home with its dysfunction. Everyone on here has a special place in my icy heart without me knowing shit about you. This place is always good for a laugh and I'm honored to be First Lady to this crazy ass site and all it's dysfunctional glory. Here's to ill fam.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Wack

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Just kidding.

Aw.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
haha. i just treat you like any other person on this site. no special treatment because of your vagina.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Thats special treatment??

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Illmuzik pulls you in.............but seriously, I have made more real life friends IE people that I actually talk to on the phone and work with here than any other site.

Soooo addicting. I be on here after 16 hrs studio sesh's just talkin straight nonsense. I've never been a blogger or given AF about any production sites and I don't know what it is but ill has it. ❤

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I met Stresswon on this site back in 2003 and he is one of my best friends now. Aw.

Great thread. We might be dysfunctional, but there is some serious talent and experience here.
I think i got the wrong idea about you at first, because of the constant playing the "gender card".
But i think the reality is that you are very much a ladette, prob got your brothers to thank for that.
Im growing to think you are pretty cool as well as very talented, you fit right in here.
Now lets talk about those "ass pics".

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Ted lol.

Fitting as stress' name in my fone is Ted Vagina.

Great thread. We might be dysfunctional, but there is some serious talent and experience here.
I think i got the wrong idea about you at first, because of the constant playing the "gender card".
But i think the reality is that you are very much a ladette, prob got your brothers to thank for that.
Im growing to think you are pretty cool as well as very talented, you fit right in here.
Now lets talk about those "ass pics".

Wow. I think this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me on here! I like to play the "gender card" cuz it's the best looking card I have lol if y'all only knew that I'm over here in my glasses and PJs playing Xbox...I'm about as ungirly as one can get. I just started co hosting on illmuzikradio and even Relic was surprised that I'm not the stuck up bitch i come off as. In real life I'm everyone's favorite wingman...maybe thats my role on here. To support and talk up it up to anyone who's attention is fixed on those adorable chubby bunny cheeks! Lol and no....not those cheeks.

Ted lol.

Fitting as stress' name in my fone is Ted Vagina.

Thank god u got the pun...I was gunna not like you anymore for that one. Lmao Ted Vagina ❤

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Thank god u got the pun...I was gunna not like you anymore for that one. Lmao Ted Vagina ❤
What game are you playing?

Add me on there, my tag is cleverwon

Unless you're scared of multiple whoopings.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
You dont want none.

Whassup with gears of war? That is my SHIT. And gta iv multiplayer i OWN.