200th post, 3 Reasons Why I love Illmuzik.

You dont want none.

Whassup with gears of war? That is my SHIT. And gta iv multiplayer i OWN.

I played 1 and 2 a lot and got side tracked when the first Black Ops came out...I should get back into it, I love those games. I have a frequent buyers card at the video game store my addiction is that bad. I preorder everything and get all the limited edition gear. #shegeeked

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I played 1 and 2 a lot and got side tracked when the first Black Ops came out...I should get back into it, I love those games. I have a frequent buyers card at the video game store my addiction is that bad. I preorder everything and get all the limited edition gear. #shegeeked
I'll believe it when I see it.

#suspect

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Eh..

I'm the girl irritating everyone w the game on constant pause so it's easier to play when I'm bored lol My Xbox steady stays hot AF

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
First of all, it should be 200 reasons why you love it here, not 3. For that I might randomly change your avatar (I have all the powers).

#2 it's not always about you, Barbie Beats.

#3 Where's these naked pics that Mr. Cleverwon keeps telling me he has? Is it true?

#4 How big are your boobs? Because I can get you to wear an IllMuzik shirt, that would be great for promotion.

#5 Yes, it's dysfunctional here.

But seriously, you're spot on. I always read about how "content is king" to attract visitors, which is partially true, but not everything. Even though some members have come and gone, some do come back after years, it's almost like someone that always returns to their home. There's tons of ways that we could get people to come here but it would be for all the wrong reason. That's why you see me enforcing the rules - it's not to be strict, but rather to weed out the troublemakers, which - trust me - can quickly bring down a community.

Anyway, it really is like a big family here. One day, one day... we'll all meet up and have a big party.

There u are Fade! I was waiting for you to chime in :) *ding ding* I'm pretty sure u of all ppl doubted my staying capabilities, so post #200 should be music to your ears...I grow on people ❤ I think I've proved my loyalty to this site and I really do love it, I'm constantly trying to get ppl to sign up. Although u r impossible to please lol I actually showed ur site to a friend that's an Apple heavyweight employee (super big bigwig!) and he was geeking out on it big time.

#2 IT ISN'T?!!

#3 ummm...the same place the ones I saw of u are.

#4 I had wondered about Ts the other day...I have DDs that shit has to b big or they stretch out the name lol it'll start cracking lettering the first time it gets worn.

#5 With a capital D

If there wasn't some sense of belonging here I wouldn't love it so much. I can get tips anywhere (although the content is great too) but there's a homey feeling here that I can't get enough of. Ima continue to kiss ur ass til I get an ill title (First Lady has a good ring to it u gotta admit) It would be fkg amazing to meet everyone at some sorta ill family reunion. And man would that be a party! Come to Cali! ❤

P.S. is that y u always yelled at me for rule breaking? Lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I DON'T YELL AT PEOPLE! Well the thing is, I've seen lots come and go. You have to understand there's been tons of members in the past that post about how they love it and want to help out, stuff like that. Then they're gone. Some ended up having kids or getting married, so that's a big part of it. So as long as any member on here stays single, doesn't have kids, and continues to make music, we will see you on here. Are you pregnant, Barbie?

I DON'T YELL AT PEOPLE! Well the thing is, I've seen lots come and go. You have to understand there's been tons of members in the past that post about how they love it and want to help out, stuff like that. Then they're gone. Some ended up having kids or getting married, so that's a big part of it. So as long as any member on here stays single, doesn't have kids, and continues to make music, we will see you on here. Are you pregnant, Barbie?

The only thing i haven't done ironically is the interview that brought me here to begin with, which u were worried I would do and disappear and instead I didn't and never went away lol now THAT'S ill love ❤

It's ur lucky day. I hate children.

The only thing i haven't done ironically is the interview that brought me here to begin with, which u were worried I would do and disappear and instead I didn't and never went away lol now THAT'S ill love ❤

Thats a good thing if you make music. Having a family can really interfere with production time.
Nothing worse than a nagging bitch that doesnt share your passion.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

OMG. I hate kids too. I have this thing where it seems everywhere I go, there's a kid screaming and/or crying. It's true. Everywhere. Like totally.

Ya, where the hell are those answers? Let's go already. I forgot what I even sent you.

Thats a good thing if you make music. Having a family can really interfere with production time.
Nothing worse than a nagging bitch that doesnt share your passion.

I teach hip hop for a living to kids so I get to have all the rewards of children without the BS. Against my patents better wishes (since I'm the only girl outta 10 kids) I've NEVER wanted kids. Nasty little creatures they are. Not to mention I'm not willing to sacrifice my vanity for something silly like human life.

OMG. I hate kids too. I have this thing where it seems everywhere I go, there's a kid screaming and/or crying. It's true. Everywhere. Like totally.

Ya, where the hell are those answers? Let's go already. I forgot what I even sent you.

I wrote u a HUGE reply. Scroll up silly.

See post #27!

Oh duh. The interview!! Lol ill send it later today, I just added the Carolina Cuts co hosting thing to it...read it and ask more questions if u want. I shortened it by half. Lol

See I was meant to lag on that so that I could prove how much I love you.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Lets list some people who were really active and disappeared.

Haze47

Dantson

Boston kid Luca (i forgot his screenname)

Eurydice

Jew kid that was mad emotional whats his name, oh yea Wings of angel (gay ass name too)

Fury

Shit who else?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Excellence? yea what happaned to that guy?

Oh shit remember Grafik too? he did some cuts for me years ago.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Lets list some people who were really active and disappeared.

Haze47 - Don't know what happened.

Dantson - Banned. He was funny but he started ruining every thread around with sarcasm. I don't mind the joking around but not when it has nothing to do with the topic. Plus I heard something about him and cocaine. Don't know if it's true.

Boston kid Luca (i forgot his screenname) - The Bastard? Totally fucked in the head. For some reason at the end he just wanted to be banned, he even asked me to ban him!

Eurydice - Ya she was mad cool, don't know where she went.

Jew kid that was mad emotional whats his name, oh yea Wings of angel (gay ass name too) - "This snare represents the thoughts of the Gods of the galaxies, and wait for it... this snare was created when I was on a higher plane of existence".

Fury - Furry. All I know is what you tell us.

Shit who else?

Lots of people. Classic, Holmz, Rip (before Relic), Jpeg, Stradivarius, Afriquedeluxe! (last I heard he finished school and does finance I think), Kenwop, Beatz101, ExampluOne, Shortfuze, Agent Smith, Changalang, Freakwncy, Dacalion (where the FUCK is he?!?!), BigD, Hoppa, Pgal, Steez, the list goes on.

Haha yup that was it. Excellence.

He's here in Montreal just working as far as I know. I think he stopped making beats! I think he said nobody was feeling the boom bap Premo style he was doing.

I can't possibly imagine how bad u would have to be to get banned from ill. Thanx for the death update! That was an interesting post.