Beat This! - March 1-2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next competition will be from March 1-2nd! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on March 1st at around 10am ET, and end around 8pm ET, or until we have 20 contestants (whichever comes first). Voting will be for 1 day, on March 2nd, where the results will be posted the same day.

Go here to signup (click the "signup" tab - it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: NONE

You can use whatever sounds you want, samples, synths, just remember to read the rules for the rest of the restrictions. What the judges will be looking for is originality, creativity, mixing skills and overall dopeness!

Voting

If you are competing, you will be able to vote but not for yourself. DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT! I will be watching for cheaters. This means you cannot sign up under different names or get your friends and family to sign up either. If you are caught cheating you could be banned (depending on the mood I'm in).

Beats

All the beats will now be displayed in a random order and without any names. All you will see is: Beat #001, Beat #002, etc. This is so that there is no favouritism when voting.

Sponsor

This month, the competition will be sponsored by Greg Savage & DIY Music Biz, where the winner will get 1 on 1 consultation from industry insider Greg Savage on music licensing.

Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

beatthis_flyer2018030102.png

Battle Points: 4
Im definetly signing up for dis one! I missed da last one by a couple hours! Good luck to those who take part! Im lookin forward to hearin some nice beats

D

donny

good luck to everybody !do you guys have an instagram ? follow me i’m trying to network with different producers.. _DonnyO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online