3rd Day of Rioting in London....And its spreading north

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
family ran small business going down.....well good eh? they have hurt a lot of folk right???

yea Nottingham yo... otherwsie known as Shottingham... and i live in the ghetto!

The sirens havent stopped, been going constant for about 2 hours now. Last night it was constant helicopters, but havent had those tonight. Its seems all quiet on the streets here, the police must be rushing elswhere, and plenty of them.
I think the spreading of the violence is down to 2 things, pent up anger being unleashed by ignorant people aiming that anger in the wrong direction....themselves and their own neighbourhoods. As well as opportunistic thieves, making the most of the situation to get away with theft and make the situation profitable. Always profit in a crisis. And while all the police are busy, its a thieves world right now. The builder that is renovating my bathroom said his friend was pulled over in his legally registered car last night, so the police cant be that busy or understaffed to still keep up with traffic duties.
I can see this being used to usher in tougher new police powers, but then I always see the "conspiracy" and the "police state". It also now turns out that the guy that was shot and killed never fired on the police at all. The bullet in the officers radio was a HK police issue round. So either a copper is a very bad shot or they faked the bullet after the fact and made up a bullshit story to cover their serious mistake. Little realising that the same CSI methods used against the criminals would be used on the bullet??? <<< Speculation.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
Just like Jean Charles De Menezes...

It kicked off everywhere BUT london last night.... Police station right next to me in Canning Circus got fire bombed, and about 50 cars down the road got torched....

2000 rioter in manchester city centre last night... it got murked up big time.... city on fire or so i am told...

My works mates date got his lorry and all its contents jacked in Birmingham.... i think it is all about Manchester today and tonight, some of the rioters saying they will carry on until they get caught!

this is worse than the Paris riots now.... disgrace....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Damn fellas shit is serious.. I have been trying to keep up on this as much as I can, I dont think they are covering it in the states like I'd like them to.

Crazy cuz these people have done more damage to England than anything AL-Quaeda has been able to do ....
Hope none of yalls homes get burned or anything.
2Good I was thinking about and agree with you about this being used to beef up police powers.

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Day 5 begins lol lets see what happens tonight,last night near mine and argos,sainburies,game and blockbuster got smashed and burnt

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
i been processed already! muhahaha!

but seriously after the 7/7 attacks in London - i got a call from the police asking if i knew anything (as if i would) because i had a warning on my criminal record for firearms offenses!!!

it was only a BB gun but still... i got chased by armed police and got away, only to realise i had "escaped" into the car park of the Police station!!!!!! haha - muppet

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

but seriously after the 7/7 attacks in London - i got a call from the police asking if i knew anything (as if i would) because i had a warning on my criminal record for firearms offenses!!!

it was only a BB gun but still... i got chased by armed police and got away, only to realise i had "escaped" into the car park of the Police station!!!!!! haha - muppet

Sounds like a good movie scene lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

Bwahahaha , fuckin Brilliant!
That would make a good movie scene!